Yandere Alphabet - Dream Edition

Sup nerds I'm alive

Got my ass into Homestuck but do not panic the UTMV is ALWAYS on the brain

Found this on Tumblr and figured, hey, why not?

This will be from the perspective of an obsessive Dream towards Nightmare. The opposite of this dynamic will be posted eventually.

The OG creator of this alphabet is dear-yandere on tumblr.

Please note that I do condone any of the actions that I will be describing. This all purely for fictional use.

TW/CW - Obsessive/unhealthy behavior, talk of food/force-feeding/poisoned food, drugs, & kidnapping.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Dream has a silver tongue and with his primary love language being words of affirmation, you better believe that Dream is SMOTHERING Nightmare with nothing short of ego-boosting praise.

But, since Nightmare's love language is physical touch, it'd be wise to assume that Dream would smother Nightmare with cuddles and kisses as well.

If you look up the definition for 'tough love' you will probably find an image of Dream. Nightmare is Dream's opposite, his foil, his everything. Dream's love is forward and intense, and there's no escaping it.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Dream isn't a violent person. He's explosive and angry all the time sure, but he isn't violent and murderous.

He would probably try to use more manipulative methods to get Nightmare into his hold. Mind games, drugs, etc. etc.

Dream may be pushed to murder if he feels that it is the only choice. He would be willing to just about anything for Nightmare, given that he is pushed to do so.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Well, Nightmare and Dream have always had more of a rivalry than anything so of course some mean teasing and taughting would be in store for Nightmare. After all, getting captured? By Dream of all people? Of course he's going to get some heat for it.

But Nightmare is Dream's world, so he would be getting the best treatment Dream could offer. It wouldn't be fit for the king he is but it'd be pretty damned close.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Dream loves Nightmare more than the Multiverse itself, so I highly doubt that he would want to do something that Nightmare didn't want.

But doing something that Nightmare doesn't like isn't entirely off the table. If Dream feels like he has to do something that Nightmare doesn't want to keep Nightmare with him or safe, then he will do so without hesitation.

I doubt that he would ever do something like put himself onto Nightmare without consent, but things like kisses and cuddling would be done whether Nightmare likes it or not.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Dream and Nightmare are a unique case compared to other obsessive pairings like this. The two already know just about everything about each other. Hell, when Dream's obsession started coming out, Nightmare probably noticed.