Part 7: The Tour Begins

SapNap's P.O.V.:

Ok, so now that the little break was over, we decided to dry off and do some of the other things they had, like the beanbag toss or some mini golf. I decided to do some mini golf with Fundy and Sleepy Bois Inc. while George and Karl did a beanbag tossing to 50 points. Dream and Ash had decided to play some tennis. The others' were playing tag and I saw OfflineTV offer then some extra taser tag stuff if they wanted to spice it up a bit. Tommy said yes, everybody else said no.

While Tommy was playing tazer tag with some OTV members, I decided to have a break because I didn't want to look like a burnt potato by the end of the day so I sat in the shade and decided to check my messages and add some more sunscreen on.

The day went by pretty quickly seeming as we all had a butt load of fun and stuff. We all decided to take showers and have dinner together at one of the restaurants.

As I was waiting downstairs at the living room for everyone else, I decided to make a group chat with all the participants in the challenge to get Dream and George to date. I decided to name it 'Operation DreamNotFound'

Operation DreamNotFound

Karl

Heyo!

SapNap

Hey! So, we need to make up a plan first. I think we need to somehow make one of them confess to the other.

Minx

Sounds good, but how will we do that? Not to mention the tour officially starts tomorrow.

Tubbo

Im sure we can think of something. TTYL, see u guys at dinner!

And with that, the dinner meet up started. We all ate at a steak house(I don't actually know if any of the mcyt are vegan or something, so I am assuming they eat meat.) and had milkshakes for dessert, well, except for Cam and Millie who decided to have some ice cream and cheese cake. Afterwards we went to bed because 1. it was a tiring day and we all needed some sleep, and 2. because the tour starts tomorrow, they asked us to go to bed before 9. I didn't complain, I needed some rest.

When we were eating dinner, the topic of our group names came up and that was when we realized we didn't have any idea what to name ourselves yet. After some thinking what we were good at most in real life and in Minecraft, we decided to just google search a word that meant the perfect team, or something like that. We ended up with team Valiant. I am way too lazy to explain the definition of valiant, so search it up urself, thank you very much.

In the morning, we all woke up by 6 to set up our computers at the tour/convention place, then all the unanimous youtubers had to put on masks and stuff.

Dream wore an iconic smiley face mask, and the MACC squad wore their masquerade masks. Well, Ash had his fire glasses.

The ret of the day was pretty much just everyone scrambling, trying out which merch they should wear and what not. I already knew what I was going to wear, but I didn't want to spill something on it so I decided to change into it later. As most of the Minecraft related YouTubers kind of just grouped up subconsciously, we all ended up talking about how we should eat before the first destination of the tour because we would have a lot going on that day. (We also agreed on making sure there were enough cups of coffee or a Starbucks nearby to keep us from collapsing) Waiting for 10 when the tour event happened ended up being one of the most hazy and confusing mornings ever.

So I spent the time chatting with the others' in the Operation DreamNotFound group chat. During that time, we got Valkyrae, Sykkuno, and Lilypichu from OfflineTV to join.

Rae

Guys! I found something on google maps that might be a possible location for some DreamNotFound action! *Insert link of a greenhouse somewhere in Florida*

SapNap

Ohh~! Now that is a great place! They even allow visitors around 5-8, so they can go after the convention thing!

After we all agreed that the first location had to be the greenhouse, we just needed to think of a way to get the both of them there. Tommy suggested that we ask the both of them if they are free to hang out and then say unexpected plans came up, but that would be too cheesy and we wanted for them to not know what we were doing unless we really had to.

So we decided to tell George and Dream separately that they should go to the greenhouse and insist if they decline. After that was settled, I put on my white fire t-shirt matched with some black jeans, I would have worn the hoodie, but it was Florida during spring/summer. That wouldn't end well.

As I made it down to the lobby with the rest of our group, we were told to go sit at the table with our YouTube channel names on them. It took some time to find them seeming as there were several tables and several people wandering around.

As we sat down, I realized that there was a charging port on each person's area, I decided to charge my phone and check for any notifications. Other than twitter being blown up the roof with fans commenting like crazy talking about the world tour, there was really nothing else. The rest of the time, I decided to talk the rest of Team Valiant until 10:30 when we would get our rides and an announcement from McKenzie.

After the last group sat down, McKenzie walked on the stage/platform.

"Hello, fellow gamers! Today, you must write down your group name on a piece of paper that we are handing out right now. If two groups have the same name, the first group to submit their group name automatically get to keep their name. You have 15 minutes in total. As soon as all the pieces of paper have been passed out we will begin. Group names will be written on the board with the group members listed." She looked around and now, all of the tables had paper and a pen. "Ready, set, GO!" She shouted.

Wilbur wrote down our team name and ran up to the platform to submit the name to McKenzie. A couple minutes later, everyone had submitted names and re named their groups if names were already taken. It was now official, we were team Valiant. For our tour gaming team, we decided to name ourselves Team Greatest. As we got into the bus, we all talked about what event we each had on our schedules that were sent to us via email. I had a speedrun competition first, then a meet and greet, then a lunch break with enough time for a nap. Afterwards, we would have a panel thing with some other YouTubers and gaming competitions. There was just enough time in each interval to have some coffee too!

Some of the YouTubers brought suitcases with them like the MACC squad for some reason.

"Hey, George, why do some people have suitcases?" I asked, curious.

"Oh, some people just stay at one spot for most of the convention thing so they were given the choice of bringing their computers or not." He replied.

As we rolled up tot he convention place, I hadn't realized how big it really was until then. I would definitely get lost being on my own. Luckily, each gamer/gaming group has an assistant for the day, very helpful. When we all got off the buses, a man in his early 20's came up to me, George, and Dream.

"Hi! I'm Dean. I will be assisting you for today. You guys are the Dream Team, right?"

"Yup! So, we all have the same schedule?" Asked Dream.

"Well, not exactly, you guys have about 1 or 2 activities today that are the same, but the rest aren't the same. Luckily, during the time you don't have the same thing, you're right next to each other! Making my job easier!" Replied Dean.

Word Count: 1395