Part 1: An Invitation

Millie's P.O.V.:

I had just finished my stream and taken off my off-white flower masquerade mask when I heard the door bell.

The Mask:

I went and opened the door to see that there were 4 packages with the trademark YouTube symbol on it

I went and opened the door to see that there were 4 packages with the trademark YouTube symbol on it. I was surprised because none of the 4 YouTubers that lived in the house reached a milestone recently. I called the rest of the gang over and explain to them what was going on.

"So, should we open them at the same time on the count of 3?" asked Asher, my younger brother.

"Yeah! I wonder what it might be!" Asked Chloe, while her twin, Cameron was shaking the box.

Now, you might be confused, i am Millie,22 years old and the eldest of the 4 siblings, Asher/Ash was the second oldest and he is 20 years old, the youngest are the twins, Chloe and Cameron, they are both 17. We all have our own separate YT channels. Well, except for the twins, the decided to share a YT channel. We have also got a group channel with all of us called The MACC Squad. We all make a living off of YT and pay for our needs this way, we didn't have to get side jobs in 2 years.

As we opened the packages up, we saw that there was an envelope on top, they all said the same thing, but addressed to different people. Mine said:

Dear Minti Rain,

We are pleased to announce that your group channel, 'The MACC Squad' is invited to the YouTube Tour Event, Gamers' Edition.

You and your other 3 members of the channel should respond to the e-mail on the bottom of the letter if attending.

The Tour will begin at April 30th. Please go to the nearest airport on the list below by April 25th 2021. there will be someone there that will assist you at the airport. The flight will take you to Walt Disney World in Florida.

All Attendees should arrive by April 25th 8:00 P.M. and you will all be on on a cruise ship traveling continent by continent.

The world tour will last 4 months, ending on August 30th. There will be recording rooms on the cruise and you are welcome to bringing your computer.

You will have a rainbow pendant in the shape of a play button, if you accept, the pendant will then become a pass, making security much easier and you won't have to need keys to open doors and more.

Please respond before April 18 2021

Sincerely,

Kenzie Hearth

"Wow.." was all Asher said as he stared at the letter.

I looked at the package and unwrapped the tissue paper to see a mini rainbow play button on a pearly white and navy blue chain, the color of my Minecraft character's clothes and YouTube channel.

I looked around to see my siblings also looking at their pendants. We all had the rainbow play button, but we each had a different color necklace chain. Asher, who was known online as Charcool, Char for short, had a soot black and fire red key chin, matching his YouTube channel color theme and Minecraft character. Chloe had sea foam blue and teal as her chain color. Chloe was known as Snowie Day, or Snowie. her twin brother, Cameron had the same chain except instead of sea foam blue, he had grayish blue. His online identity was Stormey Bliz, or Stormey.

I went and e-mailed them immediately, my siblings following suit. I looked at the date, it was April 9th, 5:00 A.M. I started making dinner while Asher, Chloe, and Cameron were making a list of things we would need to bring.

The list of things included:

1. Under wear (underwear, and bras)

2. Clothes

3. Swimsuit

4. Our Masquerade masks

5. Shoes

6. Some formal clothes

7. Workout clothes

8. Our computers

9. Shampoo, conditioner, etc.

10. Beauty products(make up)

11. Chargers

12. Phones

13. Money

14. passports

14. Hygiene stuff(Toothpaste and toothbrush, hair brushes, pas, etc.)

Obviously we would add to the list, but for now, that was good. After eating some bibimbap(a Korean dish cuz they Korean) for dinner, we went to start packing. I pulled out my suitcase, decorated with white, pastel, and neon flowers and stickers of owls and Minecraft mobs. I went through my closet and started neatly putting stuff in my first suit case. It had 4 different compartments and one smaller one on the lid of the suitcase. I had filled the first one with swimming stuff, the second with casual and workout clothes, the third with beauty products and hygiene stuff like my make-up, lotions, and pads. I decided to get my formal clothes dry cleaned 3 days before we leave and to not put it in the suitcase because I didn't want them to be wrinkled. I used my fourth compartment for my backup chargers which I would be taking with me. I didn't know what to do with the 5th compartment when I realized I totally forgot about shampoo and conditioner, the other compartments were already full so I put them in the 5th compartment.

I was about to start working my second matching suitcase when Asher asked for help. I could totally understand why he was asking, his suitcase was a mess. By the time I finished helping him out, it was 9:00 P.M. so I said good night to the others and went in my room, I washed my face, put some face lotion on and then checked my Insta, Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch, most of them were just comments about how I won MCC again, when I was paired with my siblings.

I went to sleep and woke up to the alarm at 6 in the morning. I made some Japanese fluffy pancakes that woke up my siblings. after we ate, I checked to make sure we all packed the stuff we could pack for now. I went over to my computer and started editing clips from the most recent MCC.

Later that week on Monday, April 19th YouTube posted on twitter the YouTube gamers who would be on the world tour. It also said that all participant in the list were 15+, probably because some YouTubers swear, a lot. As I started the stream later that week, my chat was exploding with people asking why I didn't say anything.

"It's because I didn't know who else was coming and not to mention that I don't know the tour schedule so I didn't know how long I wouldn't be posting for." I responded to KittyKat5290

As the stream went on as I was completing the weeks challenge, the chat asked who else would be there.

"Well, there will be the MACC Squad, I assume that almost all members of the Dream SMP will be there too. I didn't have time to memory the list so I'm naming people off the top of my head. I for sure know that most members of the Hermitcraft sever was invited too! I'm sure there are more wonderful people participating in the tour as well!" I exclaimed as I was almost done with emptying out the whole lake of lava in the nether.

Word Count: 1,232