Part 5: Dinner & New Friends part 3

Cameron's P.O.V.:

As I we were finishing our main course, they waiter brought in a couple of menus for alcoholic beverages, saying that they would be bringing a cart full with them and that if we wanted one, we needed to show a license of some sort to prove we could drink. Soon, all of the people of age to drink, had what they wanted in mind and we all decided to have fun singing and playing with the instruments that they had lying around. After we sang a couple of songs, the alcoholic beverages came in a cart and we took turns getting some drinks. Soon afterward, the dream team and Wilbur got pretty drunk. I tried to make the best of it and try not to remember about my soon to be Ex.

Later on in the night around 11:30 P.M., Dream and George are kissing, SapNap is texting someone, and Wilbur is attempting to speak to Niki, but just ends up jumbling a bunch of slurred words together to make the wackiest sentences. Techno, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, and the MACC squad would have to take care of them when we got back to our suite seeming as we either weren't drunk as fuck, or we only took a couple of sips. Well more like Techno, Niki, Millie and me because Tommy, Tubbo, and Chloe looked tired as hell. Must have been because they were dancing earlier. Anyway, by the time its 11:35, we manage to get all the drunk and tired people in the elevator and down the lobbybof the restaurant. As soon as McKenzie sees us, she calls for our limo and we tell the man who had the shift after the lady that we were done using our room.

*Time Skip brought to you by I don't have the time to write what happens in the limo cuz it not important and the fact that its 3:01 A.M. rn for me.*

When we finally get to our suite, Niki takes Wilbur to throw up and get him ready for bed. Techno abd I agreed to help get the boys ready for bed and to make sure they don't vomit too much on the bed sheets when they sleep cuz the others were girls, and we didn't want Dream to strip like he almost did at the restaurant. Chloe, Ash, Tubbo, and Tommy went to bed one by one after helping with the boys. By 12:30, SapNap who drank the hardest because of a.dare stopped vomiting and fell asleep. I decided to sleep too and told Millie we needed to make hangover soup (a Korean dish) and we mindlessly changed into pajamas, then plopped onto our beds and almost instantly fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was 9 in the morning and no one who drank was awake yet, so I took the opportunity to start making hangover soup and asked for an update from Sarah about Fred. Sarah reported back 15 minutes later saying that Fred did 'it' with Piper in Fred's room he stays in when he sleeps over. When I was almost finished with the soup, Millie and Chloe came up to me and decided that they would take it from there. Me, being a good brother, let them do what they wanted and sat at the couch asking for what else happened. Apparently, Piper didn't know about me at all and thought that my siblings and I's rooms were Fred's siblings who were at some random sleep away Camp. Felt like shit at the moment, I was tired from the recent cheating scandal I just found out about, my body ached from having to deal with the blackout drunk boys, and I was sleep deprived. I decided to check my insta, Twitter, and the big group chat of a whopping 150 people to see if the other groups did anything stupid.

Soon, around 10 in the morning, they finally start waking up. Apparently Millie and Chloe had decided to make more than the soup, they made korean BBQ, some sushi, and iced tea for the non sober people. It started getting stuffy in the kitchen and living room so I opened some windows to only realize that our semicircle shaped suite has a little garden oasis place in the inside of the circle shaped building with pools and such, there seemed to be other groups living in the suites across, above, and below us, we could all get to the oasis place because there were stairs leading to every suite floor. It looked like something out of Tinkerbell and Hogwarts.

[There are 2 suites per floor btw. I'm not the best scenery drawer, but I tried, here is what I think the hotel looks like, FYI, I never went 2 Florida and I made this building up and this might be confusing as fuck....:

As I look down, I realized that some other people are on the balconies and some are even taking a dip in the pool! I finish opening all the windows and I decide to see who is awake and how many of them are sober

As I look down, I realized that some other people are on the balconies and some are even taking a dip in the pool! I finish opening all the windows and I decide to see who is awake and how many of them are sober. The MACC squad, and Dream are the only ones up, well, I guess its expected seeming as we all are the only ones who live in this time zone. We eat until I hear a knock on our balcony door. I look and I see the other members of the Dream SMP! I go over and open the glass door for them and ask if they wanted some korean BBQ. They all say yes and sit down in the living room. Dream and my siblings join them as say that the first 6 people can eat seeming as there were 12 people.

"So, what are you guys doing here instead of eating at your suite?" I ask, wondering why they would come to our place.

"Well, most of us got too drunk at dinner last night and the ones who aren't sober can't cook and we don't wanna go out like this." Replied Ph1lza.

"Oh, that makes sense, so, do any of you want hangover soup? Korean specialty. Half of us got wasted too." I said, bringing the BBQ over to the table along with some rice.

They all said yes and I started putting soup in bowls as Millie started passing them out with utensils. When we finally finish passing out all of the food, the rest of our group. Is up because of the noise we where making. I sit down on one of the couches as Ash and Tommy where passing out more food for themselves, when Skeppy started talking to me.

"So your sober too?" He asked, looking at my soup.

"Nope! This soup can also be eaten even when your not feeling the aftermath of drinking too much!" And with that, I finally get to relax, eat and get to know more people.

As I talk to the other YTers, we all agree to have some fun at the little oasis place. We were all going to go right after our brunch and so we all dressed in our swimsuits. This would be a nice break until I would have to deal with Fred.

[Ok! This was shorter than usual, but honestly, this was getting off topic about this whole DINNER thing because this is after dinner now. And because I am lazy as fuck. Also, I told u at beginning of book there would be some swearing, but at least it mild, oki? Don't complain 2 me about it.]

Word Count: 1286