Part 2: Departing

Dream's P.O.V.:

I had been waiting in the big V.I.P. lobby room. I live in Florida so I didn't needed to take any airport, just needed a drive there. I took a taxi after making sure that I was 100% ready since I had all day to get there and I lived relatively close by. I was waiting for the rest of the Dream Team, I would have to wait a while. According to George, they would take a private plane here, but it took forever to get everybody in because there were a lot of YouTubers living in Europe. Apparently, there were like 30 YouTubers in chairs next to each other waiting for everyone else to get there.

There were several different airports to go to, in Europe, there were 2, 1 in the U.K. and the 2nd in France. I know, 30 YouTubers in the U.K. airport when the France one would be closer to some people? That was because all of the European YouTubers had made a group chat and agreed to all go to the U.K. one, even A6d who was in France. The U.S. on the other hand, had about 30 airports to go to? Maybe more. In Asia and Africa, there were about 150 put together, mostly because some countries were small enough to only have one airport to report to.

As I was waiting, I realized that my phone was at 20%, I looked around for an outlet and saw a charging station where there were outlets for all sorts of plugs, I plugged my phone in and sat on one of the surrounding beanbag chairs. I was scrolling through YouTube and looking at my notifications when Someone texted me in the Dream Team Discord. It was George.

George:

Hey, we are 30 minutes away from landing.

Dream:

Great! So, the security is like, 10 minutes in the V.I.P. line and walking to the V.I.P. Lobby is 5 minutes away from security so you should arrive at the Lobby in 45 minutes or less.

George:

Good to know, anyway, Tommy and Tubbo are planning on doing a new years type count down when we land. Sharron, the woman who was waiting at the airport for us was saying how we would arrive at the same time as the people in California and Maryland.

Dream:

Cool, so Techno would come at the same time.

I decided to go get some Cheez-Its because I was hungry but it wasn't dinner time yet. When I was officially bored of looking at tiktoks, the door burst open and I could hear a rush or colorful accented voices start to occupy the Lobby. Just as we were all settling down and George came up to me, the door opened yet again and this time, you could hear a Californian accent join the mix. We learn that the Maryland and Virginia flights have been delayed because of a rainstorm. After a couple of other flights came in, Sapnap came and plugged in his phone, by then, the charging station was half full, I then realized how big the charging station was. We started talking when the door opened and 10 people came in with slight Washington D.C. accents. After 4 more groups came, a woman stood on the platform and called for our attention.

Asher's P.O.V.:

As we stepped out of the airplane, I was glad I didn't have to go back on very soon. With the turbulence and the rain, I was air sick for half of the ride. It was a good thing that there were only 6 other people on the plane and none of them were paying attention to me. I had my carry on bag at my feet and on the top of the bag are my trademark homemade fire and smoke glasses. I didn't actually need glasses, it was mostly just so that I wouldn't give away my personal identity.

When it we came in, we didn't have our masks on so nobody recognized us when I accidentally bumped into someone, I said sorry and I could tell that the person recognized my voice. As I sat down with my siblings at the charging station, we sat down on some swivel chairs and started putting the tags on our bags. The tags had our YouTube channel name on them. We had to put the tags on areas where they could be seen so there is no luggage mix up when the people put them in our room.

After 2-3 more groups came in the door, a lady walked onto the platform with a mic, naturally, we all started looking at her.

"Good evening, I'm McKenzie, your host for the time being when touring on the east coast. As you know, we are going on a world tour, starting here in Florida and going up the east cost of the U.S. where we will have events here, in South Carolina, Maryland, Washington D.C., Rhode Island, and in New York City." She pause to catch her breath and see if there are comments or questions. "After the NYC event, You will have another host who will take you through the second part of the tour in North America. We will split you into groups that will live together for the North America part of the tour and rearrange teams when we go to the next continent. there will be no switching teams unless there is a very good reason. We will split you up depending on who you most frequently play games with, what games you play, and other factors like if there will be any medical or religious stuff. The groups will be around 7-10 people due to the fact that some games are more popular than others. We will announce groups right before dinner, so finish putting the tags on your luggage and charging your phones. Due to the fact that even with some delays from storms, we have managed to all get here 15 minute early, so you will have more time to get ready for todays dinner. Speaking of dinner, we have booked out a whole entire karaoke and dinning place so have fun and try not to get hurt."

And with that, it was time to finish putting the tags on our bags and start wondering what group we were in. As the woman walked off the stage, workers started going out and passing out pamphlets, maps, and guides. We were then instructed to get our identification cards so people could recognize each other better. one by one, people went to the table on the platform to get their cards. I could tell that the people who already had their faces on the internet were going first. I didn't want to be at the end of the line so I stepped right up and grabbed our cards then left. Nobody was paying attention because the tables were already crowded with people. I walked back to our group and passed our Tour ID cards.

After we all hung them around our necks, we loaded all our luggage into one corner of the charging station. We joked, chatted, and teased each other like it was the end of the world. We forgot that we were with other people and started getting a little loud while playing Uno. We would have played more if it weren't for the fact that people started to take luggage away. That's when we started cleaning up. Chloe had somehow managed to get her hands on a map of the amusement part and surrounding so she knew the place like the back of her hand. We decided to walk around since our phones were 100% and we didn't want to hog the charging station. We decided to ask one of the staff if they knew when we would be eating, apparently, we would be getting our groups in minutes and leaving to the karaoke place where the groups would each take a room. So we grabbed our wallets and purses, and decided to go with a golden mask theme. So I grabbed my glasses with the golden fire on the rim that and decided to not put it on just yet so I put them on my head. Millie got her golden masquerade mask, and Chloe and Cameron got their matching golden masks that covered half their face.

Millie's Mask(I was too lazy to try and find one that matched the others:

We passed some time by saying who we wanted to be in a Group with when the the same woman walked onto the platform

Word Count: 1,461