Part 9: DNF is officially a couple

Dream's P.O.V.:

I knew it! I was so embarrassed and angry, I was honestly surprised that so many people got together to see us kiss.

"Omg! So, are you guys dating now? Or do we need to plan that out for you?" Asked Sapnap and Cam at the same time.

"Um, where is my keycard to the suite?" I asked, agitated.

"We'll give it back once you answer our questions~" replied Nikki.

"Fine, what do you wanna know?" I asked, seeming as I needed to get in my room soon.

"What's your Sexuality?" Screamed Karl.

"Um, I guess bi?"

"Are you and George dating?" Asked Rae.

"I guess? I don't know. I didn't talk to George about it."

"So, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Replied George.

"Uh, sure."

And then I'm pretty sure you could hear everyone shouting in celebration up in Canada.

(Quick author note: I am pretty sure that most of the SMP members would in fact be disaster guys or just disaster lgbtq+ in general so I picture them being very awkward with each other at first.)

With that, Sapnap gave me my keycard back and we all headed home, well, George gave me a kiss on the cheek before we left in ubers and other modes of transport.

George's P.O.V.:

That was most likely the most embarrassing thing that would happen to me on this tour. I got most of the people who organized this before we all left, and I made a group chat, inviting them all in.

It was called Operation KarlNap.
(Another authors note, to make this not such a pedophile thing, the ages of some youtubers will be lowered or increased because for the online ships to work irl (this is their yt online personas btw) their ages would have to be changed.)

I named the chat Operation KarlNap. Since I knew for a fact that they were both single, I could see this ship being a thing.

Gogy:
Hey! So since Sapnap is now an official third wheel, I thought that I would be nice and set Sapity up on a date with Karl.

Nikki:
Yay! A new ship to sail while on tour! This is turning into a reality TV show at this point to be honest.

Millie:
Wait, should we actually do that?

Dream:
Maybe, I heard we have a meeting tomorrow on what the theme of the side series would be and stuff. Not to mention we could start a list of people to get together before the end of the tour.

Cam:
Great idea! But we have to make sure they both have it in it for each other.

MrBeast:
Leave that to me and my crew. I could also ask Corry to get it out of him.

Quackity:
Wait, who's Corry?

MrBeast:
His sister.

Rae:
Also, u guys do realize if we suggest that, it would be giving away the secret part of our secret mission. I think we should do this series on our own channels, like one episode is on one person's channel and the next is on another person's channel.

Cam:
Good idea!! BTW, do u guys mind if I invite the rest of my siblings?

George:
No, you can invite them. The more the merrier right?

(Skip to after they all agreed because at this point, there are like, 20 out of like the 100 or 150 YT in the group chat.)

Cam's P.O.V.:

I couldn't believe that I was matchmaking. Honestly, it could have been worse. I could have been giving out dating advice. Seriously, who am I to do that when my own significant other was cheating on me?

Anyway, this isn't about me. We have a meeting tomorrow, and I am multitasking 3 major things.

1. The tour

2. The official mini series

3. The unofficial matchmaking series thing

And each of those have loke 50 sib sections to them.

So, I decided that I would make a planner for me.

I would do YouTube stuff first, and mini series next, because they were kinda the same category in a way, you know? And third was the Operation Ships thing I do between YT and Mini series stuff.

I decided that since it was already 10, I would check in on Sarah and then go to sleep.

Cam:
Hey Sarah! How r u?

Sarah:
Pretty good, got a raise at work today.

Cam:
Any news on the mother trucker?

Sarah:
Yea, he still doesn't know about me living here, but to lower sus on me, I put cameras secretly everywhere and I'm living with my BFF rn. I told him what's going on and he helped me set up the cameras.

Cam:
Thanks, Sarah! I'm going to Columbia, South Carolina in 2 days. At this rate, we just keep getting evidence on him and on my free day when I get to Maryland in a few days, maybe weeks, I'll confront both him and his lover!

Anyways, gtg and sleep, ttyl!

And with that, I drifted off to sleep and wondered how long he was with her, was it before I left for the tour? Was it before we became a 'thing'? Or am I just over thinking this? I was stressed.

The next morning I decided to ask some friends for help on revenge.

Hey, guys! I am back updating again, but, I am going to try and stop procrastinating and do my homework more so my upload schedule will vary from time to time. Also, a big thank you to Encountless for always helping me out weather it be story ideas or just being a friend. FYI, this was edited because this was originally barely 900. -v-
Bea out!

Word count: 956