Part 6: A Mini Pool Party

George's P.O.V.:

I got really drunk last night. From what the others said, I got soooo drunk last night that I was making out with Dream. And when we got home, I proceeded to throw up like, 6 times. When I woke up the next day, it was 11 A.M. I tried to stand, but I just fell over because my head was spinning like fuckin' crazy. I was about to ask for help when I realized that everybody else was awake. Oh, great I thought. I was about to call for help when Ash came in, not even the littlest surprised.

"Oh, so your awake, come on, everyone else is in the dinning room eating." He said in a dead pan monotone voice.

I was surprised that he was so calm about it, but I he did have to deal with like, 3-4 drunk people who most probably wouldn't leave him alone. As I finally made it down the stairs, I saw everyone eating in the dinning table, most of them chugging down a white brothy soup. As I sit down they put a bowl of the soup in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked, Pointing to the soup.

"Oh, that's hangover soup. Korean specialty and helps with any side effects you might have after drinking." Replied Millie.

"Oh! Thanks!"

I start eating, and OMG, This tasted amazing! I soon ate it all and they then gave me some BBQ too. It was so delicious and my headache was going way! By then, I saw that Cameron was letting in the rest of our Dream SMP team into the living and dinning room, I was about to question where they came from and why they were all out on the balcony, but my questions were answered by Quackity.

"Yo! Dude! There is like, this POG garden with a pool and everything! They even connected our balconies together with stairs that lead down to the garden thing! And-"

Quackity was cut short by him holding his head and hobbling over to one of our couches.

"What's with Quackity?" Asked Techno.

"Oh, drank too much at the restaurant and he has this really bad headache right now." Answered Fundy.

Chloe replied by handing him a bowl of the soup.

"What's this?"

"Oh, Please! It won't kill you, should help with the headache at least." Answered Chloe with a deadpan stare daring him to eat it.

Quackity got the message and started eating the soup. As he was finishing his soup, Millie and Chloe passed out more. As everyone sat down, I realized that my phone was gone.

"hey, guys? Where did my phone go?"

"Hm? Oh, we took away all electronical devices from people who were blacked out, or couldn't walk properly." Answered Nikki, handing my phone back.

"Wait, why?"

"Do you remember anything after we dared SapNap to sing the Sophia the First intro song?"

"...Wait, that happened?"

"I rest my case here, who knows what you could have done if you had your phone on you? You were bad enough, you threw up like, 6 times!"

"wait, what did I even do last night?"

"Oh, um, do you really want me to tell you?"

"It's that bad?!"

"Ok, I'll tell you. You may have flirted with dream and dream flirted back after each of you drank a couple alcoholic beverages, oh, and you might have kissed each other...?"

"Your right, bad idea, don't tell me more." I exclaimed, I could feel myself turning beet red.

As soon as Nikki said that, Dream who was sitting right next to me was just sitting there wide eyed, face red for a while. Quackity, Karl, SapNap, Skeppy, and Tommy were practically laughing their asses off and making DreamNotFound jokes. I was practically melting off my seat but luckily, Wilbur and Techno tried to distract them by talking about the garden area thing. Luckily, It worked.

"Hey! How about we go for a swim at the pool they have down there!" Suggested BadBoyHalo, who was jumping up and down.

"Yeah! We could have a mini pool party!" Agreed Tubbo.

So, we all decided to meet up at the oasis place after eating. We all socialize for a couple of minutes after eating and then the other group laves one by one tog et ready. I go upstairs and start looking through my suitcases looking for my swimming bag and swimming trunks/pants(IDK, =^=). I finally found then, so I went into my bathroom to change and I went down the stairs. Our group would be meeting in the living room before heading down the balcony stairs. Dream and Techno were the only other ones who were done. The plan was to all meet up at the bottom of the stairs where the garden oasis place started. So I sat down in one of the chairs and looked at notifications on my phone. Some of the gamers posted on their social medias about the dinner and now the fans had started to freak out.(I know, super cheesy, but hey, its funny.)

When we finally all finished changing, we started descending the stairs. We meet up with the other Dream SMP players who were setting up their spots next to the pool. Me, Dream, and SapNap naturally put our stuff down next to each other, and we all joined in the game of volleyball. It was fun until I was lining up to hit the ball over the net when I tripped and fell on Dream! Luckily the water broke our fall, but that was so embarrassing! SapNap, Skeppy, and Karl them proceed to make DreamNotFound jokes again. Honestly, I had no idea what I should have felt, rage? Embarrassment? I think I will just stick to saying its all for fun, although I do have like, a tiny crush. Maybe that explains why I blushed when Nikki explained what happened when we were drunk.

SapNap's P.O.V.:

I'm just gonna get to the point, George and Dream would be a really cute couple, like, I can even tell they have feelings for each other deep down there. I mean, they already had feelings for each other, they both just don't know. That is why I decided to recruit some help from some fellow streamers and gamers. I would also have to get some people who would love to help me match make them on board as well. When we decided to take a snack break, I pulled Karl, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Quackity, Cameron, and Minx over.

"What do ya need, Nick?" Asked Karl.

"Well, as you all know, DreamNotFound needs to happen. The problem is, they both don't know they have feelings for one another, which is why we need to work together so they get together." I answered.

Minx gasped. "we get to help match make? Count me in!"

The others took more persuading, but eventually, we got the whole team on board. We just needed to get some more people from the other groups on board and then tell everyone the plan. I decided we needed some other gamers involved so I asked Tubbo, Karl, and Minx if they have any gaming friends who would be willing to help.

"Oh! Maybe Rae from OfflineTV could help, I mean, she could help with stuff like setting times and making distractions!" Recommended Minx.

"Good idea! And I think some of the streamers and gamers from Hermitcraft could help in little aspects as well!" Suggested Cameron.

"Ok! Then all we need to do now is to make a plan..."

To Be Continued...

Ok, sorry for doing that cliffhanger, but I don't want to end up writing a 2,000 word part again!

Happy New Years and stuff!

Word Count: 1,293