Part 13: A Horrible Day for Everyone

Karl's P.O.V:

I woke up incredibly warm, wich was weird because I tend to be more cold when I wake up. And OMG. I just moved my head to the other side and now my head is pounding like crazy!

I then realized that I was drinking the sparkling water a lot before we realized that it was spiked. I barely remember anything from last night. I think I blacked out like right after asking if I could stay in Sapnap's suite. I was then wondering why I was on a different couch because I remember laying down on the one in the living room. I groaned because of the headache from the hangover and the confusion.

I had just realized then that I was cuddling with someone. Oh no. Thank was going to get awkward. Especially if it was Sapnap. I had feelings for him for quite a while now and I would be really embarrassed if this was him.

Sadly, it was. And I then proceeded to fall off said couch.

George's P.O.V.:
Today was exciting! Well, not really. I had a really bad case of motion sickness so being in a car the whole 4 or 5 hour trip to North Carolina didn't help. We would leave hopefully at 11, latest 12 and have a late lunch at 1 or 2. Each group would be sharing a charter bus with one other group. Of our choice. Of course we all collectively decided to go with the rest of our friend group.

What I was actually exited about was that I would be sitting next to Dream the whole ride. Not to mention that there was enough room for us to spread out so we had our seat to ourselves!

That was what I thought until I got an email from McKenzie. One of the busses wouldn't make it so our group which was randomly selected would have to split up and ride in different busses.

Unless we had a different mode of transportation.

Quackity's P.O.V.:
I felt like being mad today. And I had no idea why. It was one of those days where you knew what was coming, could have not done it, but had to. So here I was, hating the fact that I would be in the car for like half the day.

Things got worse when I found out that our group would have to split up. The only thing I was exited for was the fact that our group was going out to eat pizza. I was craving it and we would go to my favorite pizza franchise to get it.

Until we had to get something different because the only location around for miles was under construction.

My day was horrible. So I decided to see if any of my other friends could cheer me up. I messaged Sapnap to see if he could hang out, but he didn't respond. Same with Karl. That was weird. Their both usually awake by now, although Karl did unintentionally drink a lot last night.

Anyway, I had to finish packing or else I would be in trouble.

Dream's P.O.V.:
Today sucked. I was looking forward to spending time with my new boyfriend, but now it wasn't possible because of a missing bus. How do you even loose a bus jnt he first place?!

I tried connecting other people to see if they could help cheer me or George up, but they were having their own horrible day.

This day was getting worse by the second. Everyone was having a bad day. It was horrible. I could tell that even McKenzie was pissed with the way she addressed the missing bus to when i saw her fall into the pool in the morning.

Everyone saw that. And also heard it. She was very mad. Mostly at the person who pushed her in, but she was salty for the rest of the day after that.

I decided not to push it as well as everyone else, so I didn't bother asking which group I would be with and who would be with me and wait for her to say.

Sapnap's P.O.V.:
This was awkward as fuck. After Karl woke up, he fell of the couch and in the process woke me up. Sadly, because I just woke up, I forgot to act like I was also drunk last night. The conversation went something like this:

"Urgh, my heaaaadddd."

"Uhhh, hey, Karl."

"Wait, Nick?"

"Hey. What was the last thing you remember?"

"I think it was sitting in the elevator?"

"Well, after that, most people crashed on the living rooms of other friends suite rooms that were closer or on lower floors. You changed into a random outfit that Jimmy dropped off."

After I said that, I realized it was too late to say that I was blackout drunk too, so here I was. A big blushing mess explaining the rest of the night.

"..so I just let you sleep on top of me, you passed out so you wouldn't wake up anyway so no point in trying to wake you up."

We were both very awkward at this point and we were both blushing like crazy.

I mumbled some excuse about having to get ready before the drive to North Carolina and ducked into my bathroom.

McKenzie's P.O.V.:

Today was the worst day ever! It started out with me walking out of Starbucks after I worked out a bit in the hotel gym, and someone tripped me on purpose saying something about how I was ugly. Luckily, my ride was right in front of the shop and my security saw what happened as well as their body cameras.

I decided it wasn't worth it and just took a shower when we got back to the hotel, although the look on their faces when they saw me get into the limo and ask Stacei to order a new coffee was priceless.

I had changed into my work clothes, and let my hair air dry since it was more healthy.

When I was inspecting the community outdoor hangout area making sure nobody lost anything. My hair was finally dry and I was looking around the pool. A hotel worker was busy prepping the pool for the next rich people to check out their rooms here when he accidentally bumped into me.

This in turn resulted in me falling into the pool. Today fucking sucks and its not even lunch yet.

Word Count: 1085