Part 3: Dinner & New Friends

Dream's P.O.V.:

Me and the other Dream SMP members meet up and we were talking about how we would split into 2-3 groups when we saw a group of 4 people with golden masquerade masks and glasses.

"No way!" Exclaimed Niki.

"What?" Responded Tommy

"Those were the MACC squad!" She replied.

"They do have those masks and they look similar." Added Techno

"I wonder who they will be put in a group with." Supplied Sapnap which started a bet on who would be in their group.

As they were talking, the same woman got onto the platform again and called for our attention.

"Hello again, now that you got your extra 5 minutes of time, we will be announcing the groups. The first groups will consist of WOW(World Of Worldcraft) players..." She said in a bubbly tone.

We all started talking in a hushed tone until she said something about Minecraft.

"The next couple of groups will consist of Minecraft players. The first group has Jerry and Harry, Aphmau, Itz_Funny(I think that is how you spell her name? sorry, I don't watch her) Stacey Plays, Ldshadowlady, Stampylonghead, PopularMMOs, Gaming with Jen, and Captain Sparkles. The second group has the Dream Team, Wilbur Soot, Nihachu, Tommyinnit, Tubbo, and the MACC squad. The third group has Purpled, Fundy, Ph1lza, Technoblade, Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, and AntFrost. The next group consists of Grian, Mumbo Jumbo, Iskall, FalseSymetry, StressMonster, BdoubleO100, ImpulseSV, Tango Tech, GoodTimesWithScar, and Xisuma. " She paused to catch her breath.

"Omg! We get to know the MACC saquad!" Shouted Niki, who had wanted to meet them for some time.

Dream, Tubbo, Sapnap and most of the Hermitcraft members knew them somewhat. Dream, Tubbo, and Sapnap because they did MCC together. Hermitcraft members because they were part of season 8. We talked about how we wanted the place we might stay at to look like. While deciding if they wanted a big backyard or not, the MACC squad showed up.

"Hey, we live together for the tour until we move to another continent, correct?" Asked the girl with navy blue highlights in her hair. We all looked at her ID card, "Minti Rain"

"Yup! I'm Nihachu, but you can call me Niki. I don't think we meet before!" She said, extending her hand for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you, I hope we get along as roommates!" said a slightly shorter girl, she had noticably bleached hair with teal highlights. As she shook Niki's hand, she said, "I'm Snowie Day. Most people online call me Snowie but my real name is Chloe. This here is our older sister, Minti Rain, online, people call her Minti, but her real name is Millie. And Charcool over here," she said as she pointed to a tall young man with a red and marron streak in his hair. "Is nicknamed Char, but his real name is Asher. My twin is Stormey Bliz, most people call him Stormey, but his real name is Cameron" she pointed to a similar looking guy who was somehow one or two inches shorter than Tommy.

"Hey, Cameron, how old are you?" Asked Tommy.

"I'm 17, but don't tell the internet." Replied Cameron.

"wait, what month?" Questioned Tommy.

"May 24th, why?" Answered Cameron.

"YES! I'm not the youngest in the group anymore!" Screamed Tommy.

Chloe's P.O.V:

"Ahem, now that you all know who you are in a group with, resulting in another 3 minutes to go by, we e-mailed all members of your group the hotel suite you will be staying at for a couple of days. I was informed that all luggage was put in your respective suites. Please get ready. There really isn't a theme for the party, but do dress nicely. We will be going a little out of town to attract less attention. Show your ID card to the front desk and they will give you your suite card. There is a kitchen and a balcony area that will be shared with 2-3 other suites. They will most likely be other gaming buddies you didn't end up in a group with. You will have the whole next day to explore the suite and visit other groups so don't try to get too wasted. You will also be using V.I.P. elevators that are right next to the V.I.P. lobby/lunge to make traveling easier, and so you don't have fans swarming you all the time. Get ready in 30-50 minutes and get down here by 9 or you aren't going. There should be enough bathrooms and time for a quick shower as well. See you back here in 50!" She then walked off the platform and started talking to other staff.