Part A: Victorian era dresses are uncomfortable

OK, so this chapter will be the side story. This will pretty much just be the OfflineTV members and friends hanging out, helping with the matchmaking conquest, and maybe some romance, most will be fluff, 60% is them just being a bunch of crackheads.

I will also have ships, obviously. But I don't know what ships to do sometimes, so if I have yet to ship some people together, you can make the suggestion and maybe I will make the ship in this story.

Rae's P.O.V.:

Me and the other OfflineTV members were hanging around the living room, we were on our phones and we needed to start editing our next videos and such. We were bored and we wanted a break from work.

As I was getting some apple slices from. The fridge, I got a notification from a new group chat.

That was weird because the notification cut of the GC name, it said Project.....

The DNF GC was deleted because that was over, so I curiously looked, this was basically George and Dream wanting revenge by getting Karl and Sapnap together.

This would be fun.

I also noticed that more OfflineTV members were included in the GC. By most, I mean pretty much everyone who shipped Syykuno and corpse together.

As the day went by, I decided to go out for a swim and since swimming with yourself is boring, I asked some OfflineTV members and some friends if they would want to go swimming.

So me, Lily, Yvonne, Sykunno, Abe, Peter, and Chloe meet up at the swimming pool. This was our last day at the vacation hotel. Tomorrow we would be in limos for like 10 hours until we get to somewhere In North Carolina.

We all had some fun until we realized we needed to pack and do some stream/twitch or YT stuff so I took a shower and started packing so I didn't have to do so much in the morning.

I then checked the time, 4 in the afternoon. A couple days ago we got a notification from McKenzie that we would have a dinner all together at 6:30 in a fancy ballroom place and that the theme would be Victorian era. They said you were could dress in both boy or girl clothes for the event. I for sure Knew some of the girls would definitely be wearing suits because Victorian dresses were itchy. Or just because they were tomboys.

We were given address and links in the email for places to get Victorian dresses and suits, to order a custom dress and/or suit, or to alter one you buy.

I got a bright red dress with lace and a glittery corset. Obviously the corset wouldn't be so tight on me because I wanted to breathe. It wasn't exactly the most historically accurate, but it was pretty and I looked good in it. It also still had some elements that were kinda historically correct.

And then I realized I had to pick it up. So I dashed down the hallway to the coat closet where I put on a jacket and opened the Uber app on my phone.

"Where are you going?" Asked Yvonne.

"Picking up my dress. Wanna come?" I replied while putting my flats on.

"Omg! I totally forgot about that!" Shouted Lily.

Soon we had almost all the girls of OfflineTV and some friends going to the shops.

As soon as we each picked up our outfits, and got home, we had to do our hair, makeup, and all that in like, an hour.

We all got a briefing from the dress fitters about how to get ready in order.

I put on the undergarment dress thing and some tights so it wasn't that uncomfortable and started doing my makeup. Then I put on the cage thing for the dress to have the Victorian era dress shape.

Then I did my hair in curls, doing a half up half down hairstyle, and sprayed it all with hair spray so they don't move too much. Then I put on my heels, and put on my sleeve thing, it was like a sweater so I put it on like a jacket and buttoned it down.

Then the corset. I would have to get some help tying the laces on the back, but I would just ask for one of the girls to help. We had decided to meet up in the lobby because there wasn't enough room in anyone's living room with our dresses.

So we all met up at the VIP lobby and migled while helping each other.

Lily had a pastel pink dress that had fake pearls sewn onto it. She also had hers modified so it was shorter, and a smaller bustle.

Millie had a storm Grey and a grayish blueish dress on with a matching hat. She also had lots of ruffles. Although the fabric of her dress was very thin so she wasn't sweating. She also had more manageable sleeves and had white gloves.

Chloe was wearing a bright baby and sky blue dress with white accents.

There were too many dresses to look at in detail, but most of the boys were in suits with top hats from the Victorian era. I knew that Eret was wearing a suit but would wear a more doesn't adaption of a Victorian dress for one of the dances.

I personally had slits in the under layers of the dress so it would be easier to move.

Now, you are probably wondering how the people with dresses on are going to sit in chairs, well, to make it simple, the back part of the dress called the bustle that gives the dress its iconic shape is actually like a wire cage covered in thin cloth and is collapsible when you push down on it so when you sit, it collapses and un collapses when you stand back up.

Any way, this would be a fun night for sure. We had to be a lot more conscious of where we step and stuff to not trip, but other than that it would definitely be a night to remember.

OK, sorry this is kinda late, I lost motivation here and there. I also got sick, but it was only the stomach flu. So yea. I also made a new story so yeah. Have a good day my little Coffee Beans!
Bea Out!

Word Count: 1078