Part 4: Dinner & New Friends part 2

Chloe's P.O.V.:

As we all grouped up, McKenzie came up and told us that there would be enough rooms for every group, but we would be sharing because there would be other guests as well. She also said that groups with their face already online would be closest to the other guests. As we all filed in, the lady at the desk seemed confused.

"How may I help you ma'am?" Asked the lady.

"We are here for the reservation, it should be under the name 'Youtube'." Answered McKenzie.

"A-Ah! R-Right. Well, have fun! Elevators are on your left. Your rooms are all on the 3rd,4th, and 5th floor." Said the lady, trying to straighten her bob hairstyle.

McKenzie passed out the room numbers and keys with the help of her assistants and we all went into the elevator. Our room was on the 5th floor so we went with some other smaller 5th floor groups. We ended up getting into an elevator with OfflineTV, since they all live together and they were already a big group, they were put together as roommates. It seemed like Dream was talking with them the most. Figures since they play Among Us with them the most out of all of us.

Ash's P.O.V.:

[Hey! C.B.-Chan here, before we.continue, I just wanna say that Ash is wearing a gray dress shirt, y'know, the one those business men always wear, and some ripped jeans because that is casual, and party appropriate. Ash also has some earrings, and he is also Pansexual, Cameron is transgender and gay, Millie is lesbian, and Chloe is straight. Just saying that before there is any confusion.

Ash's Outfit:

The shirt is grey btw

And yea, I will do the other outfits later into the story cuz I'm lazy af

And yea, I will do the other outfits later into the story cuz I'm lazy af.]I

As I was standing in the elevator, I got really bored, so I decided to try and talk a little.

"Hey, I'm Ash. I don't think we meet before. Nice to meet you!" I said to the person next to me.

"Oh! Hey! I'm Sykkuno, but you can call me Thomas. Wait, aren't you Charcool from the MACC squad? We should play Among us with us sometime." Responded the Asian dude.