Christmas!

Text: Isaiah 9:6
" His name's will be wonderful adviser and mighty God, Eternal Father and Prince of Peace"
So it's Christmas and this is a scripture that we read and quote a lot during this period but today we are going to take an in-depth look at it and really try to understand the weight of who Jesus is.
Wonderful Adviser: This is a very interesting combination, because not only is he and adviser but her is a wonderful one. The first time I read this version of scripture my eyes were really opened. In times of trouble, who is the first person you run to for advice? The Bible says He is a wonderful adviser, He should be your first choice. He is your surest source of advice because he loves you more than any other being in the universe and wishes the very best for you. The bible says "His thoughts toward you are goof and not evil to give you a future and a hope."
So never be afraid to bring your troubles to him in prayers because he holds all the answers to life's toughest questions.
Mighty God: The Bible here describes Him as a mighty God. Some of us don't realise how powerful Jesus is because he is so merciful and we take for granted all His kindness and mercies forgetting that he is also a consuming fire. This Christmas we should come to the understanding of just how mighty God is. I want you to think back on all the wonderful miracles God has done for you this year. With the pandemic and all the crazy going on around, you're still standing! Isn't that the work of a mighty God? Indeed it is! Be thankful to this mighty God, reverence him and don't take his goodness for granted.

*****
To be continued... I'll post the next part tomorrow (Christmas Day) Merry Christmas everyone...and it's good to be back writing here again ❤️❤️