Love

"Three things last forever -faith, hope and love-the greatest of these is love"1 Cor 13:13
This scripture talks about love.  It shows us how important and vital love is in our lives as Christians.

What is love?
1 John 4:16
"So we know and believe the love God has for us.  God is love,  and he who abides in love abides in God and God abide in him".

In this verse love is said to be GOD! God is the maker,  originator and manufacturer of  love.  He first loved us and chose us. He loved us so much that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.  God is the author of love and he is the best and only one capable of true unconditional love.

I know some people don't feel loved they may be asking themselves if God loves me so much why are all these things happening to me.  I believe that God will never allow you to go through anything that he has not already prepared you for.  He is always there for you. He is ever ready to hear your voice. Just talk to him, open up to him and let him show you his love, true love. He is there for you no matter what you have done in the past. He died just for you. He died knowing that you will be saved. He cares about you he is ever ready to receive you.... Just let him in.

God truly loves you and no sin is too big to be forgive.

                                                         ~B