Imagine 23

This is for @Smile_for_Ross

I sit on the couch with my best friend Cassidy and flip through the channels trying to find something that sparks interest.

"Let's watch a movie on Netflix." Cassidy suggest.

I scroll through the the movie options on Netflix.

"Ooooo lets watch that one!" She says laughing.

She was referring to the movie "What to Expect when You're Excepting"

"Ha-ha you're so funny." I say throwing my couch pillow at her.

Yes, it's funny cause Justin and I are expecting. Actually, we are expecting twins. I'm having girls and we decided to name the Corina and Callie. I decided on Corina because it's a family name and Justin chose Callie.

"I know I'm hilarious." Cassidy says flipping her hair.

I click 'play movie' and decide to get up and make some popcorn.

As I wait for the popcorn to get ready I check my phone.

1 new message: Justyy😍❤️

"Hey beautiful just checking on you. I have to stay late at the studio but I'll try to be home as soon as I can! I love you :)"

I smile to myself and quickly text back.

I pour the popcorn into a bowl and walked back into the living room and sat on the couch next to Cassidy.
.
.
.

"Awww! I can't believe she lost the baby!" I cry.

"I know it's so sad! Now she doesn't even want to be with him anymore!" Cassidy cries too.

I went to grab the box of tissues off the side table and I felt a sharp pain.

Then another.

Then another.

"Holy shiiii!!" I yell out.

"What?!" Cassidy rushes to stand in front of me.

"I think..I think it's time!"

Her eyes go wide.

"I'll get the labor bag!" She says running up the stairs.

The labor bag is just a bag packed with things I would need in the hospital. It also has the girls going home outfits in it and blankets.

Cassidy comes back downstairs and helps me get out the house and into the car.

We drive off and head towards the hospital.

"Corina, I can't get ahold of Justin."

"He's recording his album, his phone is probably off." I say doing my breathing exercises.
.
.
.

"Hello! I need some help here! My friend is going into labor with twins!" Cassidy yells out in the hospital while helping me walk.

Nurses surround me and help me into a wheelchair and rush me into a delivery room.

I feel so much pressure throughout my body. I know I'm going to be a mommy any minute now.

So many thoughts rush through my mind. I wish Justin was here. I wish he was here to see our girls be born. I know how much this album means to him and he's been working extra hard and working longer hours so he can get done with the album and be able to spend more time at home with me and the babies.

"Are you ready to start pushing Corina?" The doctor asks me.

"I-I can't!" I cry.

I'm so scared.

"You can do it baby, I'm here." I hear a voice say.

I look behind the doctor and the nurses and see Justin walking towards me.

"I'm here, you have to push hard, okay baby?" Justin says kissing my forehead.

I nod and look at the doctor.

"On three you push."

"One...two...three!"
.
.
1 hour later

"How did I get so lucky?" Justin's asks. He's holding Corina close to him and kisses her gently on the forehead and then looks at me.

I have Callie in my arms has her tiny hand grips on to my finger. I smile at Justin.

He walks over to me and sits on the bed next to me.

"Wow, they are so beautiful." I say smiling down at my beautiful twins girls.

"Just like their mommy." Justin says kissing my cheek.
.
.
.

It's been four days since I had the girls and the hospital finally released them and we are on our way home.

"Welcome home girls!" Justin says walking through the door.

I walk into the kitchen at put down the bags with the girls things and walk into the living.

No Justin and no girls.

I walk upstairs and into the nursery and watch as Justin places Callie and Corina into their cribs.

"Sweet dreams, daddy loves you." he whispers.

He turns and sees me then smiles.

We walk out the room and he closes the door slightly but not all the way.

"You're such a great daddy" I say wrapping my arms around Justin's neck and kissing him softly.

"I love you Corina, so so much."

"I love you Justin."

He wraps his arms tightly around my torso and pulls me closely to him and kisses me passionately.

'Baby cries'

We break away from our heated make-out session and laugh.

"Looks like we'll have to continue this later" he says winking.

I playfully hit him on the chest and we walk back into the nursery to start our journey as a family.

( Hope you liked it!☺️)