Imagine 24

For @juliesierrabieber

I walk through the front door and turn back waving goodbye to my friends watching as they drive off. I close the door and take off my jacket hanging it up on the coat rack.

When I walk into the living room there are pizza boxes, soda cans, and other sorts of trash on the coffee table and floor.

Justin is on the couch asleep and I can hear his light snores. I sigh and head towards the kitchen to get a trash bag.

I come back with the trash bag and Justin is still asleep. I start to pick up the empty pizza boxes and then the soda cans. I make as much noises as I can.

"What the? Oh, hey baby. " Justin yawns while stretching out his arms.

I ignore him and continue to clean up his mess.

"Babe? What's wrong?" He says standing up from the couch and walking towards me.

I continue to ignore him. You think he would get the hint and start helping me clean up.

He tries to wrap his arms around my torso but I throw the trash bag in his way.

"What the hell Julie?"

"Seriously?" I ask.

I drop the trash bag in front of him and turn around making my long blonde hair wrap around my face and storm away.

Once I get into mine and Justin's room I head into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and my light brown eyes are starting to get watery.

I throw my hair up into a messy bun and wash my face.

When I walk out of the bathroom Justin is standing in the door way with his arms crossed.

"Do want to explain to me what the hell your problem is?"

"Why can't you clean up after yourself?" I say leaning on my right hip and placing my hand there, giving off attitude.

"You're pissed because I fell asleep after the guys left and didn't clean up right away?"

"No, I'm pissed because all I ever do Is clean up after you and your friends. I don't get what's so hard that you can't do it yourself." I say crossing my arms.

He walks a little closer to me.

"That's bullshit. You've never complained about cleaning up until now."

"Because I love you, because I care for you. That's doesn't mean that I need to clean up for you all the time."

"I'm sorry, damn. Princess Julie won't have to clean up for me anymore." He says sarcastically and bows.

My blood is boiling and I'm beyond mad.

"Whatever Justin! You're so fucking greedy and such a lazy jackass!" I snap.

"Damn it Julie! I'll stop being greedy and lazy after you stop being a complaining and controlling bitch."

I just stood there as tears started to fall down my face.

Justin looks at me and runs his hands through his hair in frustration. He walks out of the room and down the stairs.

I went to go after him but I heard the door slam.

.
.
.

Justin's p.o.v

I grab my jacket from the coat rack and walk out the door.

So many thoughts go through my mind as I walk down the quite sidewalk. Images of Julie's hurt expression flashes in my mind.

Why would I say those things to her? She's right, she does clean up after me, I am lazy and greedy. I don't show her enough appreciation for the things she does for me.

I decided that I needed to go back home and apologize for what I've done. I needed to just hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her. I needed to feel her soft sweet lips against mine.

I turn around and start making my way back home. Out of nowhere I felt a huge amount of force against my left jaw. I fell to the ground and looked up to what was happening and the everything went black.
.
.
.

Your p.o.v.

I sat cross legged on the bed and stayed in deep thought.

I feel so horrible for making Justin leave. I shouldn't have yelled at him the way I did. It's my fault he snapped. I decided to stop crying and to go after him.

As I was putting on a pair of shoes I heard the door open. Relieved rush out the bedroom and look down at the staircase.

My heart drops and tears start falling down my face.

"Oh my God!!" I scream running down the stairs and to Justin's side.

His shirt was ripped, his hair was a mess. His lip was busted and bruises outlined his jaw up to his left eye. His right eyes was bruised to but not as bad as his left.

He held onto his side and every time he moved he groaned in pain.

I helped him over to the couch and sat him down carefully. I rushed to the kitchen to grab an ice pack and the first aid.

I came back and knelt in front of him and started to clean up his busted lip first.

"Here, put this on your eye." I whisper, handing him the ice pack.

I continue to clean up his lip and he grunts in pain.

"I-I'm sorry..this, this is all my fault." I cry out. I turn my head away from him and continue to cry.

He brings his hand up to my face and turns it towards him and places his lips to mine.

"It's not your fault, none of this is your fault. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass and not doing my part around here and making you feel Like your my maid or something. I love you more than anything and I would rather get the shit beaten out of me then loose you."

I look past the bruises that cover his chocolate brown eyes and I could see the sympathy and love he was giving me.

I ran my hand through his hair slowly and inched my face closer to his abs kisses him passionately but carefully not to hurt his busted lip.

After the kiss broke I helped him get up the stairs and into our bedroom.

We laid down and started to fall asleep.

"I love you so much Julie. " he whispers and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you Justin." I say back a drifting off to sleep.