Imagine 18

You stand in line with your best friend waiting to meet Justin. You still can't believe your parents actually bought you back stage passes!

"It's so hot in here!" You complain.

"Y/N, just take off your jacket, I honestly don't understand why you wore a jacket in the first place. It's literally 90 degrees outside!" She says crossing her arms.

You avoid looking at her in the eyes and you just look down at your feet.

"No, tell me you haven't started again." She says rubbing your shoulder.

You've had trouble with self harm before. You felt has if no one ever cared about you, you always felt alone. You stopped for a few months then things just started to get worse. People at school were still making fun of you, and the teachers were pushing you harder than ever.

"Talk to me." She says breaking your thoughts.

"I'm fine." You say.

She gives you a look of sympathy and eyes that were begging for you to open up to her.

"Really, I'm okay! Here I'll prove it." You say and start to take off your jacket.

"Y/N stop! You don't have to prove anything to me. If you're more comfortable with your jacket on then it's fine."

Too late, you held the jacket in your hand and the scars on your arms were shown.

Your friend just looked at you with sympathetic eyes.

As you went to put back on your jacket you heard laughter.

"No emo girls allowed!" A girl shouted.

"Really? You cut yourself! Fucking loser, I hope you know Justin doesn't like emo girls, so you just need to leave." Another girl shouted.

All these girls were staring at you with disgust on their faces.

Tears began to form in your eyes. Your friend embraced you in a hug but you pushed her away.

You had to get out of there now. You pushed passed the crowd of girls and started to run away until you knocked into someone.

"I-I'm sorry, excuse me." You choke out.

The stranger wraps you in a huge hug, you wanted to push away but your body was to weak to do so.

"Shhh, it's okay." A familiar voice says.

You look up and you couldn't believe who you were staring at.

"J-Justin?"

He grabs your arm and brings it to his face and kisses your scars gently.

"You're beautiful in every way possible. Don't ever let people bring you down again. Stay Strong for me beautiful." He says kissing one last scar and then kisses your lips gently.