Imagine 11

Imagine

It's your first time seeing Justin in concert. You've been waiting for this day for two months and it's finally here.

You decide to wear shorts, your Believe shirt, and a pair of vans. You wear your hair straight and you put on some mascara and lip gloss.

You examine yourself in the mirror then grab your bag and tickets.

........

You and your friend arrive at the arena where Justin will be performing and you wait outside waiting for the doors to open to go in.

Someone taps on your shoulder and you turn to see who it is.

"Hey, my name is Ryan. Will you come with me please?"

You look at him with a confused look. You feel like you've seen him before but you can't put your finger on it.

"You're not gonna like kill me are you?" you ask jokingly

He smiles and laughs. "No I'm not, I promise."

You follow him into the building and he takes you into a room

"Wait here, i'll be right back." he says then leaves the room closing the door.

You look around the room and wait patiently for Ryan to come back.

You found a picture frame that had a picture of Ryan and another guy in it. You look more closely and realize the other guy is Justin Bieber!

You hear the door open and turn around.

"You're friends with Justin? That's so freakin..."

You stop what you're saying and stare at the gorgeous boy in front of you. You are face to face with the Justin Bieber!!

"Wow, you're more beautiful than Ryan described." He says walking towards you.

You feel yourself blushing.

"Thanks, but I'm not beautiful."

He standing just inches away from you and butterfly's full your stomach. He grabs your hands and holds them in his.

"You're very beautiful. What's your name?"

"Y/N" you say quietly and staring into his brown eyes.

"Beautiful name for a very beautiful girl. Would you like to be my One Less Lonely Girl tonight?"

"Oh my gosh, yes! It's always been my dream!"

You start to turn red out of embarrassment of what you just said. Great now he probably thinks I'm an obsessed fan.

He smiles widely at you.

"No need to be shy or embarrassed. Ill see you in a few, okay?"

"Okay." you smile back.

......

It's time. Justin comes to the side of the stage and grabs your hand leading you out on to the stage singing to you.

He hands you a thing of roses and gets inches away from your face.

"If you let me inside your world, there be one less lonely girl."

The songs ends and you're crying. Not because your sad or upset but your overwhelmed with happiness.

He caresses your cheek with his thumb then kisses you sweetly. The crowd goes wild.

The kiss breaks and he whispers in your ear.

"Meet me after the show beautiful."

.....

After the show Justin runs over to you.

"Give me a few to go change and clean up."

"Okay" you say.

He kisses you the cheek and leaves.

After about 30 minutes, Justin walks out of his dressing room.

He was wearing skinny jeans, white v-neck, red Jays, and a SnapBack.

"I've missed you." He say wrapping his arms around you waist and pulling you closer.

"Really?" you stutter.

"Of course, that kiss drove me crazy. I thought about you the entire show."

You look down and snuggle your face into his chest.

He laughs and tightens his grip around you.

You look up at him and he smiles.

"Can I take you out y/n?"

"Yes." you say returning the smile.

He kisses you sweetly then intertwines your hand with his.

.......

After he takes you out he drives you home.

He walks you up to your door and you turn to face him.

"Thank you for tonight Justin. You made this the best night of my life."

"This has been the best night of my life. I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend? I know its only been the first date but I really like you y/n. you're beautiful, smart, funny, and such a sweet person. I promise ill make you the happiest girl in the world and I promise ill be the best boyfriend."

You pull his face down to yours and you kiss him passionately.

"I'd love to. You have already made me the happiest girl in the world."

He lifts you up and he kisses you more passionately than before.

You feel like you're in a fairy tale. This has been the best night ever.

It was your first Justin Concert.
You were his one less lonely girl.
He kissed you.
He took you out on a date.
Then he asked you to be his girlfriend.

Everything you dreamed of is happening and you couldn't be happier.