Imagine 19

Imagine:

You woke up to the sun seeping in through the light tan curtains in yours and Justin's room.

You shuffled in bed and realized Justin wasn't beside you. You sat up and stretched your arms and let out a yawn.

Today Justin is leaving for two weeks to go do shows that are out of the country. Thinking about being away from him for that long and him being so far away is making your heart ache.

You heard noise coming from the kitchen downstairs.

"Dammit!" You hear Justin curse.

You rush downstairs and into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" You ask.

The kitchen is full of smoke and you see Justin standing above the stove waving a rag back and forth which is spreading the smoke even more.

"I was trying to make you pancakes." He says and throws down the rag in frustration.

You giggle at the sight of him
pouting and walk towards him.

You wrap your arms around his waist.
"Aww thank you baby." You say standing on your tip toes pecking his lips.

He rolls his eyes and laughs.

"I guess it's the thought that counts right?"

You both laugh and he snakes his arms around you and kisses you but with so much passion. You tug at the roots of his hair and he lets out a moan in your mouth.

His lips go down to your neck and he gently bites.

"Jump." He whispers in your ear.
You do as your told and jump, and your legs wrap around his torso.

He turns you both around and sits you down on the counter. His hands travel up your sides and to the bottom of your shirt. He pulls your shirt over your head and his eyes full of hunger scan your body.

"You're so beautiful, I love every little thing about you." He says attacking your lips once again.

Your hands go down to his jeans and you start to undo them, tugging down to reveal the huge bulge that has formed in his boxers.

After you both are fully undressed he spreads your legs and rubs you gently.

A moan leaves your mouth. Justin positions himself at your entrance and looks at you for permission.

You nod your head and bite your lip. He pushes inside you slowly and you throw your head back in pure pleasure.

He thrust faster and harder causing you to moan even louder.
You feel yourself about to release and look at Justin and you can tell he is too.

After one last thrust he pulls out and places his head against your chest, and your hands wrap around his neck, both of you out of breath.

"Best. Goodbye. Sex. Ever." Justin says in between breaths.

You giggle at his comment. He looks up at you kisses you sweetly.

.....

A couple hours later it's time for Justin to leave. He loads the last of his bags in the back of Scooters car, then comes to the doorway where you are standing. Tears are already forming in your eyes.

"Hey now, ill be back before you know it. No need for the tears baby, you're too beautiful for that." He says embracing you in a hug.

You nuzzle your face into his chest and inhale his sweet scent.
He runs his hand gently through your hair.

"I'm going to miss you so much." You say looking into his brown eyes.

"I'm going to miss you more than you can imagine baby, I love you." He says.

"I love you." You say back.

You kiss one last time. Justin gets into the car and the car drives off.

He looks back at you smiling, blowing you kiss and mouthing the words I love you.