Imagine 20

This is for _QueenLea

You're sitting on the couch just flipping through tv channels trying to clear your mind.

You grab your phone off the coffee table and check the time.

12:15am

Still no text from Justin. You begin to worry about him, he has always told you when he was going to be held up at the studio. You decided to give Chaz a call.
After the third ring he answers.

"Hello?" His groggy voice says.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I woke you, but have you heard from Justin lately?" You ask.

"Last time I talked him was when Ryan and him asked me if I wanted to go to the club with them to have a few drinks."

You didn't say a word. You
slowly moved the phone from your ear and ended the call.

Why wouldn't he tell you?

You tried calling Justin again and again, still no answer. Giving up you went upstairs and softly cried yourself to sleep.

......

"Ohhhhh LeAnne"!

You wake up to that familiar voice calling your name.

Then the lights turn on blinding you for a few moments. You see a very drunk Justin standing in the doorway.

You got out of bed and didn't say a word. His eyes were bloodshot, sweat was dripping from his forehead, and you could smell the alcohol from across the room.

"W-what are you staring at?" He slurs walking towards you.

You back away until the wall stopped you from going any further.

"Justin, don't come near me. You're drunk as ever and I don't want to see you like this. You're sleeping in the guest room tonight."

You walk towards the bed to grab his favorite pillow.

He grabs you by the arm harshly and pulls you to face him.

"Bullshit, I'm not sleeping in the damn guest room. This is my fucking house and my fucking room." He says sternly in your face. You practically have to hold your breathe because the smell is so strong.

Just get away. You thought.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll sleep in the guest room. Goodnight Justin."
You walk out and head towards the guest room with Justin trailing right behind you.

You rush into the room and as you tried closing the door Justin stops you.

"Justin please, just go lay down. You're not yourself right now." You say with fear all throughout your voice.

He grabs you by your wrist and pushes you against the wall holding you there firmly. You shake under his touch and you see anger take over his big brown eyes that caused you to fall so hard for him.

"Listen here bitch, you don't tell me what you're going to do. You're sleeping with me." He says with teeth clenched.

"N-no!" You scream trying to hold back the tears forming in your eyes.

Next thing you know you're on the ground and your right cheek is stinging.

He just slapped me. He's never been physically abusive with me before.

Now the tears were just falling from your eyes like a waterfall.
You stand to your feet and try walking past him but he stops you.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" He says pushing you backwards.