Imagine 8

Imagine:

Justin is finally coming home from his tour! It's been three months since you've last seen him, held him, and kissed him. It's been such a long three months.

You're getting ready to go pick Justin up from the airport when you hear the front door open.

You have no idea who it could be. You hear footsteps quietly creeping up the stairs. Your heart picks up speed and you start to panic.

The footsteps stop. You grab the nearest thing to use for protection, which was your mini desk fan.

The nob on your door turns slowly and opens. You scream and throw the fan and quickly grab something else to throw.

"Woah!! Y/N!! Babe stop, its just me!" You see Justin holding up one hand and the other pushed against his stomach where you had hit him.

"Oh my god! Justin, I'm so sorry. You scared the Jesus out of me!" You rush over to him helping him stand straight.

"It's my bad baby. I wanted to surprise you." he says smiling at you.

"Well you sure did." you say wrapping your arms gently around his neck.

"I've missed you so much baby. I love you." he says kissing you gently.

"I've missed you too, and I love you."

You stand on your tiptoes kissing him back passionately. He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his torso and he gently lays you down on your bed.

He hovers over you kissing your neck softly.

"You. Are. So. Beautiful." He says between kisses

You blush and giggle at his sweet words.

"You are my everything y/n." he says looking into your eyes.

"And you are mine." you say pulling his lips back to yours.