Imagine 28

GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!!
.
.
.

I walk into the bright photography studio I work at. I have a huge session today with the one and only Justin Bieber. Out of all honesty I am a huge fan of Justin's, so I am a bit nervous.

"Justin's on his way in are you ready for him?" My studio manager asks.

I nod my head as I finish setting up my camera.

"Right in here Mr. Bieber."

I turn around and I'm face to face with him. A huge smile spread across his face.

"What would you like me to do?" He asks softly.

"Uhmm, the clothes and things were put in the dressing room by your clothing manager"

He smile and nodded and went into the dressing room. I mentally slapped myself for acting so nervous around him.

After a few short minutes I hear the dressing room door open.

"Where do you want me to stand?" I heard him ask from behind me.

"Right over here." I say pointing then fiddling around with the camera some more.

"Okay I'm ready, let's get started." I say looking up.

My cheeks automatically turned red. Justin was standing in front of me with nothing but boxers on.

Justin smirked and smiled. "It's my Calvin Klein shoot. I'm guessing they didn't tell you that?"

I shook my head. How could my manager not tell me about this?

I swallowed the huge knot that was forming in my throat.

"Well, umm lets go ahead and start."

I began taking pictures of Justin. His tattoos covering every inch of his arms was fascinating to me. His shirtless body was perfectly toned and the way his eyes just sparkled in the light was making me melt.

"Okay I think that's enough." I say taking one last picture.

I went over to the computer and plugged the camera card in. All of the pictures of Justin popped up in the screen. My cheeks heated up again just by looking at the them.

I felt cool air on the back of my neck then I saw to tattooed filled arms on either side of me.

"Damn, they look pretty good." Justin whispers in my right ear.

"T-thanks." I say. My breathing started to get heavy.

"Do I make you nervous?" He says while kissing my neck softly.

I couldn't speak. My mind was blank. It's like I was in a trance.

His hands slowly rubbed down my arms and his hands took ahold of mine. His lips connected to my neck and he started to sucked lightly.

"Stand up" he said blowing cool air in the new love bite on my neck. I did as I was told and stood from my chair. He turned me to face him and his thumb caressed my cheek and ran it across my jawline.

"I do make you nervous. I can tell by the way you're shaking and by your eyes." He says only inches away from my face.

The only thing my body would let me do was connect my lips to his. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me close to him. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly accepted it.

I tongues battled for dominance but his won and took over mine in a matter of seconds.

"Jump" he commanded.

I jumped and my legs wrapped around him and he pressed me firmly against the wall. He raised my hands over my head. The only thing keeping me from falling was my legs wrapped tightly around him and the wall. His lips wouldn't leave mine and I was slowly slipping away from reality. It felt as if I was in a dream.

He put me down and took off my shirt revealing my black lace bra. My cheeks flushed.

"You're beautiful." He whispered.

He kissed my chest softy and reached around my back unhooking my bra. I watched as he slipped it off me and tossed it aside. His hands then worked down to my shorts and unbuttoned them. He slid them down my legs slowly. I stepped out of them and he tossed those away as well.

"Come here." he said leading me to my desk. He removed the computer and a few stacks of papers till there was nothing left on the desk.

"Lay down for me baby." He commanded. His eyes were full of want and lust.

I laid down on the cold desk, the cold causing me to get chill bumps.

He licked his plump lips and looked me up and down.

"I'm going to make you feel so good." He says kissing me over my underwear teasingly.

He slowly slipped of my underwear. He kissed the insides of my thighs and finally kissed me there. His tongue then began to lightly flick my clit causing an overwhelming sensation throughout my body.

He surprised me by sticking a finger in me and pumping in and out slowly. Then gradually started to pump faster.

With his tongue licking and sucking on my clit hard and him pumping his finger in and out of me I thought I was going to pass out. So much pleasure was flowing through my body.

He stopped and kissed his way up to my lips.

"My turn." I say with a sexy tone in my voice that I never knew I had. I got of the desk and dropped to my knees. I eyed the bulge that was in his boxers then licked my lips.

I slid down the boxers and took his huge erection In my small hands. It was bigger than I thought. I flicked my tongue on the tip and Justin groaned. I took him all at once into my mouth and started to gag. I pumped him In and out of my mouth and Justin threw his head back.

"Damn baby!" He moaned.

I felt him twitched inside my mouth so I knew he was close.

He must have realized it too cause next thing I know I'm being picked up and put back down in the desk. Without warning Justin slammed into me causing to scream.

"Holy shit!" I moaned

Justin went harder and deeper with each thrust. I arched my back making him go deeper and him hitting my spot each time. My stomach started to fill with knots and my legs started to shake. Justin began to get sloppy.

"J-justin, I'm about to cum!"

"Me too baby, cum for me." he moans.

With one last huge thrust Justin cums and so do I. His body falls on top of mine and his breathing was just as heavy as mine.

Once we caught our breathe I got off the table and went to gather my clothes. Justin disappeared into the dressing room to retrieve his clothes.

I began to clean up my desk and put everything back on it.

I felt Justin's arms wrap around me.

He turns me around and pecks my lips.

"Best photo shoot I've ever had." He said winking.

"I'm glad you had fun." I said smirking.

"It might be awhile till I come back here for another shoot though."

My smile turned into a frown. I have to admit I was a little upset.

"But I can't wait that long to see you. So how about I take you out, let's say Saturday night?" He said lifting my chin up so my eyes met his.

"It's a date." I say smiling.