Lingerie [Smut]

Set in a modern setting and both of them are married and happily living under the same roof together with a child Athanasia.

  "Claude? There's a package for you!" Felix said to the man who was sitting on the bed that they shared, reading a novel. The red-haired man looked at the package that was packed rather neatly with a red ribbon wrapped around it. "It's... It's from your brother."

  "Throw it in the trash," Claude said without looking up from his book. There was a look of distaste on his handsome face. "I don't trust my own brother enough to open a package sent by him, to begin with," he mumbled.

  Felix smiled weakly. "Well, I would leave the package in the storage room but based on a text I got from him... This is a present for our first anniversary."

  "Well, our anniversary was two days ago." Claude pointed at the trashcan near the bathroom's entrance without looking up. "Trash."

  "Claude de Alger Obelia."

  Damn it. Felix said his full name which meant he was getting annoyed of him.

  With a soft sigh, Claude closed his book, put it on his nightstand and looked at his husband. There was a warm glint in his usually cold jewel blue eyes but it was most probably due to the warm lighting of the room. "... Fine. Sit down next to me and we'll open Anastacius' little present for us together."

  With a relieved smile, Felix walked towards the king-sized bed and sat beside Claude, the soft mattress sinking when he sat on it. Even though Claude always talked about how annoyed he was with his elder brother's antics, it was clear that there was still some leftover familial love left for the guy. After all, he once helped Anastacius out in taking care of tiny Jennette when he had business matters to attend to earlier this year.

  "Will you do the honours. my dear?" Felix asked before putting the package on Claude's lap. "Anastacius did text me saying that you'll probably be the one to use it more often than me."

  "Hmm, for some reason, I feel a bit wary of that," Claude mumbled, his cheeks a faint shade of red. Who wouldn't be blushing from Felix calling you 'dear' so tenderly? "... Let's just hope it's useful to me or else I'm throwing it away."

  As Claude began to unwrap the package, practically ripping the wrapping off roughly, letting the torn off pieces fall to the floor, Felix couldn't help but wonder about the message Anastacius had sent him weeks ago that might be related to the present he had given them.

  Just a random question. Are you a fan of black, white, or red? Or are you a fan of neon colours? Just asking.

  He answered black.

  And that was continued with another question.

  Do you like laces? 

  And the only answer Felix provided was a simple yes...

  "... What the hell was my brother even thinking when he bought this?"

  Claude's rhetorical question brought Felix back to reality. He realised that his husband was holding a black flat box with golden trimmings on its side. There was a confused expression on the blond's face and when Felix scooted closer to see what it was, he moved away, pressing the box close to his chest.

  "Don't you dare look at it!" Claude glared at Felix. The blush on his face had gotten darker. "Seriously, that damn man is such a pervert... How on Earth was he able to buy this in the first place? Does he really expect me to wear this?" he mumbled to himself, clutching on the box even tighter.

  "What's wrong?"

  "... Felix, answer me honestly," Claude said while glaring at his husband, his eyes glowing an eerie blue colour. "Did you ask my brother to buy some lingerie for me to wear?"