Neko!Claude [Smut]

"Well... This might take a while to get used to," Felix stated rather calmly, despite the fact that sitting on his lap was the emperor who now had a pair of cat ears and a long fluffy tail.

  "Indeed." Claude had an annoyed look on his face while his arms were folded across his shoulders. He let out a sigh and at the same time, his right cat ear twitched. "That boy better be quick in reversing this little 'prank' Anastacius had decided to pull on me."

  Felix smiled weakly before petting the emperor's head. "I'm sure Sir Lucas will be able to reverse the spell in time. Besides..." He waited to continue when Claude let out a soft purr when he gently tugged on one of his cat ears. "You're quite cute to be teased like this."

  "You're walking on some thin ice, Robane," Claude growled at him.

  "It's not my fault that you're so cute as a cat, your Majesty."

  Now, you might be wondering why Claude suddenly has some new feline appendages. Well, it's a pretty short story.

  After a certain incident involving Claude's older brother Anastacius being turned into a cat and both the emperor and knight having to take care of him without either of them knowing, of course, their secret relationship became known to the ex-ruler of the Obelian Empire. And with this newfound knowledge, Anastacius often teased either man about it whenever he visited the palace with Jennette.

  And Anastacius, being the kinky elder brother he was, decided to put on a harmless little magic spell on Claude that would make their bonding activity more fun and interesting. However, what was so sexy about a man with cat ears and a cat tail?

  Well, that question was left unanswered as Anastacius was dragged back to the Alpheus manor before Claude could kill him. It took one Felix and one Athanasia to stop the emperor from running towards the coach which was already moving away.

  And now it was Lucas' problem to try and find the antidote to reverse the spell.

  "Is it uncomfortable?" Felix asked as he pointed at the cat tail which was a pure white colour, the same colour as the cat ears. "Surely, it must feel weird to suddenly have a tail when you never had one before."

  A groan escaped from Claude's mouth before he stood up from Felix's lap to sit down beside him on the sofa. He leaned his head on the knight's shoulder who simply chuckled while stroking his blond hair. "The first few minutes were definitely the most uncomfortable I have felt in my thirty years of living," he admitted. "But after a while, I barely feel it as an inconvenience for me but instead as a part of me... And sometimes the tail has a mind of its own."

  "I... don't follow." After saying that, Felix decided to scratch the bottom part of Claude's chin. Imagine his surprise when the emperor let out a purr while his tail swayed back and forth. Then, there was a knowing smile on the knight's face. "Ah, now I understand."

  "This is troublesome..." Claude shot a glare at the knight for a split second before grabbing onto his tail to stop it from moving too much. "What is the whole appeal of a person having animal parts, anyway? I don't understand."

  "I... can understand the appeal of it," Felix said while scratching the back of his head from embarrassment when Claude stared back at him, clearly judging him. "I mean... Well, firstly!" He waved his hands around frantically, trying to explain to the royal what he meant by that. "You're... already cute enough as you already are, Claude. But for whatever reason, seeing you with the cat ears and tail just makes you look even cuter."

  "... You really like to throw that word around." Claude shook his head while running his fingers through his overgrown blond bangs. Despite saying it in such a cold way, there was a faint blush on Claude's cheeks. "Cute... I still can't believe someone even dares to call me that."