Oh look, a cat! [Fluff]

Featuring Anastacius who somehow got dragged into this. Yay!

  Anastacius wanted to kill the person who decided to play this dirty trick on him. As soon as he returned back to his human form, he would track down that man or woman and kill for putting him into this situation.

  Seriously, what kind of madman would put a spell on Anastacius while he was taking a peaceful nap and teleported him to the palace gardens?!

  Anastacius craned his head up, not used to being so short. Then, he let out a loud scream but the only thing that came out from his mouth was a long and high-pitched yowl. A sound a cat would make. Stomping his four paws on the dirt, he imagined the dirt he was on was the mysterious person who had turned him into a cat.

  God, he hated this so much. Once he somewhat calmed down to stop stomping the ground, he started to walk around the palace gardens. The last time he walked around the place, he was still the ruler of the Obelian Empire and he would sometimes ignore his royal duties as emperor.

  He was also human at the time.

  No, he would never stop mentioning the fact that he was, in fact, a cat.

  "Eh? What's a cat doing around here?"

  Anastacius stopped walking, his small figure frozen like a statue when he recognised the awfully familiar voice. He groaned but the feline equivalent of that would be a low yowl.

  Out of all the people he could have encountered in this garden...

  Why did it have to his younger brother's most trusted guard, Felix?!

  Felix tilted his head in confusion when the black cat stopped moving all of a sudden. Without thinking much of it, the knight walked towards the cat and crouched down beside it so he wouldn't scare the cat. There was a soft smile plastered on his face. "Hello there," he said to the cat. "Are you lost, buddy?"

  ... Was this his way to try and be friendly with Anastacius?

  With a bit of hesitation, Anastacius meowed and slowly approached the knight. Well, he might as well try to win the knight over with his feline charms... even though they were close to non-existent. Perhaps if he won over his heart, he would be able to get a decent place to stay for now and he would not have to sleep in a random alleyway with other stray cats.

  "You seem to be a friendly fellow." Felix chuckled softly before patting Anastacius' head. "... You look a bit thin right now. You probably haven't eaten in days."

  Actually, Anastacius had a great lunch with his daughter, Roger and his own son.

  Felix scratched his cheek, wondering if there was any food in the palace's pantry that a cat can eat. Fish, meat, cheese, eggs... Those were the kind of food cats usually ate, right? Granted, he never had to take care of a cat before so this was a new experience for him.

  "Ah!" Felix finally returned to reality when he felt Anastacius nuzzling his head up against his leg. As he let out another meow, it seemed to do the trick for the knight since he was already stroking his back with an even larger smile on his face. "Well... Perhaps I can steal a few things from the pantry. Just wait here and -"

  "Did I hear wrong or did you actually just say that you were going to steal from the pantry?"

  Both Felix and the black feline froze, immediately recognising the owner of the deep voice.

  "Y-Your Majesty!" Felix exclaimed before quickly standing up.

  Standing behind them was Claude de Alger Obelia, the emperor of the Obelian Empire, younger brother to Anastacius de Alger Obelia who was now known as the man who got transformed into a cute cat.