Somnophilia [Smut]

Somnophilia... Oh boy...

Claude... was a really heavy sleeper.

Felix knew about that fact. It would often take a few minutes of shaking the emperor's body until he finally opens his eyes. Unless it was the princess, no one was able to wake him up in a matter of seconds.

But Felix clearly underestimated just how much of a heavy sleeper Claude really was.

With Felix hugging Claude from behind, his body pressed against the emperor's back, he was able to take a moment to think of their relationship and what it meant for them both. Since he was a mere royal knight serving underneath an emperor who he was also having an intimate relationship, it was a bit hard for even him to think of. Of course, if word got out of this, then surely an uproar would ensue.

His train of thought when he heard Claude groaning in his sleep while shifting uncomfortably.

... Felix should stop thinking about the possible future and instead focus more on the present.

Smiling to himself, Felix kissed Claude's blond hair which was soft to the touch. Lavender. That was what his hair smelt like. He pulled the sleeping man even closer. Who would have thought the emperor actually enjoyed being the little spoon?

"Felix..." Claude mumbled, nuzzling his head into the soft pillow.

That made Felix froze. Did...

Did he just call him out in his sleep?

Wondering what Claude was dreaming about, as well wanting to tease him a bit, Felix slowly whispered into his ear. His voice was deeper, raspier, but it was probably because he just woke up from his own slumber. He had no idea what time it was, but it was still dark outside.

"... Yes, Claude?" Felix whispered into Claude's ear, his arms still wrapped around his waist to keep him in place.

"Hmm..." Claude squirmed in his sleep, moving back but that was probably a bad idea for him to do so since he was also unintentionally pressing his ass up against Felix's lower region.

"A-Aaah..." Felix tried his best to keep his voice down. His face turned as red as his hair and his hands had no idea of what he should be doing in this situation. Should he move back? Should he push Claude away? Should he just let him do this? His hands twitched, hovering over Claude's waist. "C-Claude...," he mumbled.

Crap. Felix was getting more turned on when another sound that sounded like a moan escaped from Claude's mouth.

... Why did he suddenly remember the one conversation he had with the emperor about somnophilia?

"Somnophilia?" Felix repeated the word he had heard from the emperor who was still busy reading through the reports he received not too long ago. "What... is that, exactly?"

"I thought you'd heard about it. How disappointing," Claude responded before putting the quill in the nearby ink bottle. Noticing how the knight pouted at him, he smirked. "It's the desire to have a sexual encounter with someone who's fallen asleep. Another phrase for it is apparently sleeping princess syndrome."

"Sleeping princess syndrome, hm?" Felix looked at Claude curiously. "Is there a reason why you're suddenly asking me of this? Are you confessing that you're some sort of... Is somnophiliac the proper word?"

"A somnophiliac is the one who's sexually aroused by watching someone who's fast asleep." Claude shook his head. "So, no Felix. I am not a somnophiliac."

"... Then, are you the type of person who's sexually aroused when someone is making love to you in your sleep?"

"That is something I want to find out myself."