Domestic Boyfriends [Fluff and Smut]

Modern AU, baby! This will probably smut that leans more to the wholesome side. But then again, Felix is pretty dominant in this one... He's a soft top is all I'm going to say.

  "... Claude?" That was the first thing Felix groggily mumbled out as soon as he woke up when he noticed the empty side of the bed. Still sleepy, he rubbed his eyes while yawning. His bed hair looked like a mess, more unkempt than usual. He looked around the bedroom he was in. 

  Claude's bedroom.

  He had only moved in with his workaholic boyfriend three weeks ago and it already felt like home for Felix. Perhaps it's because of Claude and his adorable ten-year-old daughter that made him feel so welcomed... Yep, it's mostly because of them.

  Felix's sensitive nose smelled something heavenly coming from outside. Was... Was someone making breakfast? Ever since he moved in, he was the one who was in charge of cooking their meals.

  He slowly got out of bed, sliding his feet into a pair of cosy white house slippers that was beside the bed. After finally standing up, Felix grabbed the pyjama shirt which was on the armchair beside the window, unbothered to button it up. How it got there, he had no idea. Claude usually sat in the armchair whenever he was reading something.

  "Claude?" Felix called out as he walked out of the bedroom, making sure to turn the lights and air conditioner off. As he walked down the hallway, the smell of something good being cooked was getting stronger. It almost made the red-haired man's mouth to drool before he even saw the food.

  The living room was connected to the dining room and kitchen so he had to pass through it. Peeking out from behind the wall, he was able to see a familiar golden blond-haired man near the kitchen stove. He smiled slightly when he noticed the baby blue apron the man wore over his dark turtleneck sweater and black slacks. Cute.

  Slowly tiptoeing towards the unaware man, once he was directly behind him, Felix was about to wrap his arms around his waist as a surprise. However...

  "Good morning, Felix." Even though he had not turned his head around, Felix could tell that he was smirking. "Trying to surprise me?"

  "What? Of course not." Felix pouted. Well, there goes the art of surprise. "... You're pretty good at cooking," he finally commented after wrapping his arms around Claude's slim waist, pulling him closer to kiss his cheek. Hearing Claude groan softly made him feel all soft on the inside. "Though, the pancakes look a bit burnt."

  "I don't really cook pancakes... But since you said you like eating them so much I thought I might as well give it a try making them. Felix, I know you're grinning like an idiot. Stop it." Claude frowned as he turned off the stove, putting the last pancake onto the plate. Some of the pancakes looked pretty good while some others were a bit burnt.

  Felix just laughed, nuzzling his head into Claude's nape. "I'll give you an A for effort."

  Claude just sighed, dragging his feet on the floor since Felix still would not stop hugging him. The plate of pancakes was still in his hands before he placed them on the countertop with the other food he had cooked earlier. White rice, rolled up eggs, deep-fried shrimp, some fresh vegetables...

  "Athanasia's going to out for a while for a study group," Claude started to explain when Felix picked up a shrimp before putting it in his mouth. Crunchy and savoury, the older man thought while humming. "Surely you remember my brother's daughter, Jennette, right? Well, besides her, Athanasia will also be studying with Alpheus' son and that boy Lucas... Hmm."

  "Oh? Being an overprotective papa now, Claude?" Felix teased before letting go of his boyfriend's waist. He wanted to help him out with arranging Athanasia's bento box. She usually preferred her food arrangement to not be so cute, so no to shaping the rice to look like a cartoon character.