Crossdressing [Smut]

I wanna see fanart of Claude wearing a maid outfit... SO FREAKING BADLY!

Featuring some Master kink??? Yeah...

  These secret late-night visits to the emperor's personal chamber had become a daily thing for Felix Robane. Although they had spent so much time together during the day, he always loved it when he was finally able to visit Claude at night. Just the two of them all alone in the bedroom, free to do whatever they wanted...

  Felix could sense himself blushing when he started to imagine the impure thoughts he had, most of them involving the man who he absolutely cherished.

  "God, I am such a pervert," Felix mumbled to himself while facepalming himself. He looked at the closed door that had lead to Claude's bedroom. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

  "Claude? It's me," he said. "Permission to come in?"

  Instead of wearing his usual uniform, Felix only wore a plain button-up shirt, a pair of dark slacks and some normal dress shoes. Nothing too fancy. Claude always complained about how he always wore his uniform even when he was visiting him and often complained about how tardy it was to take it all off.

  "The door is unlocked." He heard the emperor's voice on the other side of the door.

  Felix smiled and twisting the doorknob, he pushed the door open. "Good evening, Claude -"

  Felix abruptly stopped mid-sentence.

  "C-Claude?"

  The aforementioned man just frowned and folded his arms across his shoulders. "I honestly thought I could get a better reaction from you," he said. "Now I regret even wearing this damn thing in the first place."

  Felix swallowed his own saliva, hoping he did not look so aroused in front of Claude. "What... are you wearing exactly?"

  Sitting on his bed's edge was Claude who was wearing a maid outfit. It was obvious that it was not an outfit that was made for the palace's maids to wear due to how... revealing it was. The black skirt only reached the blond's knees was already riding up his fair thighs. It was at that moment Felix realised that the man was also wearing a pair of stockings with garter belts on. The outfit did look a bit tight for the royal, especially around the chest area...

  God, Felix's mind was already going to other places.

  "Are you blind, Felix?" Claude asked before standing up. Indeed, the maid outfit looked... really good on him. "It's a maid outfit."

  "Oh, I know that..." It was rare for Felix to get all flustered these days, but when Claude slowly walked up towards him before pinning him against the door...

  "It's just that... you look gorgeous, that's all. I don't think if I can even take my eyes off of you now." Felix smiled slightly before slowly putting both his hands on Claude's slim waist. "In all honesty, seeing you wearing something like this only makes me want to hear you scream out my name... I can see that you're blushing, Claude."