Riding [Smut]

"Claude, you know you can moan as loud as you want to, right?" Felix asked while smiling weakly, his hands tightly gripping the blond man's hips as he slowly but harshly thrust his dick in and out of his asshole. 

  Claude arched his back, his grip on the soft mattress he was laying down on tightened until his knuckles turned white. "F-Felix... Slow down - Ah!" he managed to plead before letting out a strangled moan. He could feel the knight's long cock buried deep inside him and he was overcome with a great sensational he usually felt whenever he got fucked so roughly like this.

  Felix let one of his hand go from his hand to push Claude's overgrown blond bangs from his forehead to get a better look of his face. He leaned forward and decided to kiss him on the forehead softly, a contrast to what was going on below them. "And why should I? You were the one who did not hesitate to summon me to the throne room before dragging me to your secret resting spot just because you craved for my attention," he mumbled, groaning occasionally whenever he heard the sound of skin slapping as well as the squelching noises whenever he pulled out of the sensitive emperor.

  Who would have thought that having sex in Claude's resting spot hidden behind the golden throne would feel so thrilling? There was always the concern of someone entering the throne room and they could be caught, but according to the emperor before this, Roger Alpheus was his last audience for today so they had the throne room all to themselves.

  "T-That's because I didn't think you'd be f-fucking me so roughly today!" Claude answered weakly. He could only stare into Felix's grey eyes with his jewel blue ones as he felt the knight hitting his prostate several times. Wrapping his arms around his partner's neck, he pulled him down to kiss him on the lips sloppily. 

  Moaning in the kiss, Felix ruffled Claude's hair before pulling his head up, deepening the kiss. It was getting more difficult to focus on his thrusting pace for he was too entranced by the other's beauty. Pulling away from the kiss to breathe for a few seconds, he looked at Claude who was a blushing mess, nothing like the stoic-faced emperor who mostly repressed his emotions he once knew.

  And only Felix was able to make Claude like this.

  He didn't know whether he should be patting himself on the back or not.

  "I'm going to cum, Claude," Felix told him in a soft whisper and as soon as he did, he could already feel Claude's legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. It was something he always did if he wanted him to cum inside of him. "God, you can be so needy at times," he mumbled before kissing the emperor again. 

  Claude's entire body shook as Felix finally reaching his climax inside him. Feeling the hot white semen covering his inner walls. And when Felix finally pulled out, his cum dripped out of his asshole before falling onto the soft mattress.

  Seriously, the maids would start asking questions among themselves if they kept seeing the same white stains on the emperor's sheets.

  Felix ran his fingers through his red hair, his exposed chest heaving up and down as he looked at the state Claude was in.

  Since both his robe and pants were tossed aside and he was fully naked right in front of Felix, Claude couldn't help but feel so vulnerable and wrapped his arms around himself. With his body glistened in sweat, his inner thighs being covered with new hickeys, his dick twitching as it leaked out precum which dripped from its tip, his messy blond hair, his slightly gaping mouth as he breathed in and out from it...

  The sight alone made Felix craving for even more of the emperor.

  "Are... you alright, Claude?" Felix asked while crawling on top of the exhausted-looking emperor. He kissed him on the forehead again. "I'm sorry if I pushed you too hard again today."