Author's note

NO GENDERBEND CHARACTERS – because I wasn't receiving any and well, interesting to write like this. But I might have one of two as siblings, who knows.

NEO IS NEO – Sapphire never existed, meaning the persona of Sapphire never happen, you just date Neo as Neo. So, An Ice Cream Lover. Or Was an ice cream lover.

IS THIS CONNECTED TO THE OTHER MALE RUBY STORY? – No. This is a separate thing. This is me taking a request for someone and writing it for them, while the other one is my version of what the show might be like with a dude plus personal fanfic.

ADAM?! – Yeah, instead of having Adam just allowing to be a friend with Y/n because of his sister in the main story, they are close friends from childhood. So yeah. That is, it. Also, he is kicked to be a side character for the most part.

EVE – instead of being something very special in the other one, I made her a sick person that Adam always stay by her side when he can after an incident, and she is going to be more of a main character inside of just a side character.

OZPIN IS EVIL!! – As per request Ozpin is a jerk and a horrible person. Interesting for me to write and well, several ideas do pop in my head for this for Salem to be the good person.

Team RWBY – this is where I took some gosh damn big brain things. Lets me explain. First off Yes you broke up with Neo to be at Beacon, where you date Weiss, For Reasons and some other things as well. Two Blake have a crush on you since you are always there looking after her, when you can, no matter what happen since in the show Ruby was the one that agrees with Blake in her obsessions in the White Fang (since that make sense) Yang is just an overprotective big sister. And you are a virgin. Not Sorry.

Grimm verse – Did I know about this before this request? Yes, I did, in fact I read a fan fic about a Grimm RWBY before, but I never really attempt to write one before.  And of course, there is a Grimm Version of Ruby here as well, but it is not going to be Ruby. (Oops, spoilers. But who is it? Summer? Or a sister?)

And one last note, the beginning is going to be a bit slow, beginning up to the event of him meeting the Grimm team. Then after that, I am thinking whether of having a second part or continue past that. (Leaning towards two parts / two books). Let me know.

And I do not own any of the following pictures shown throughout the book.