Chapter Ten

In a abandoned Bullhead in the woods, two females walk out, wearing some casual clothes. Summer Rose and Cinder Fall. The two then saw a village in the distance. (They are in Mistral) Soon enough, they enter the village to find refugee.

Meanwhile, Y/n was entering back towards the ship Camelot with Eve, who was on the stretcher, as five guards were with them on a bullhead. Y/n was holding Eve's hand as he wait with his other hand on his head.

"I am sorry Eve. I wasn't able to help you sooner."

Soon enough, he reach the ship as several doctors rush in to help Eve as Y/n follow them till Jaune walk over with Ren. "I'm afraid that we had Cinder in our custody, till she escape moments later." Y/n stop in his walk to look at Jaune before back handing him, and he fell to the Ground as Ren help his friend.

"YOU IDIOT!" Y/n scream at him before grabbing Jaune's collar to bring him close to him. "You let her escape! FIND HER! She is the only one that can get us TO Salem!" He scream till he had a headache that pierce his head as he soon grunt in pain, dropping Jaune in the process which cause some extra doctors to rush over to him.

He push them to the side long enough to look at Jaune, who is getting help by Ren to stand up. Y/n spoke in defeat before having the doctors taking him away. "Just find her. She is the only directly lead we have at the moment." As he walk away, Jaune ball up his fist. "I want to make her pay too." He said to himself as Ren just spun Jaune to hug him. Calming him down.

"You aren't the only one that lost someone."

Y/n was brought to the medical center to get some pills before a call from Ozpin interrupt his thoughts. "Yes my liege?" Y/n ask as he pop some pills in his mouth. "I heard you have Cinder Fall in your custody." Y/n sigh before continuing. "My king, we failed. She escape capture as I was talking with the White Fang Leader."

"I see." Ozpin respond to the news. It was slow, low, almost mad like tone towards Y/n. He grew fearful of the response. "You failed? We can't have that. You know how dangerous Salem is. Look at Beacon. The Great War. The Faunas Revolt. We can't have you fail again. You have the men, weapons, the equipment. I didn't have you take over Atlas for no reason, but have what you need to burn the witch to the ground. You have one more chance."

"I know sir. She will die by my hand. But I wasn't here for that, I would be there next time." Y/n said with confidence. Ozpin smile on the other end as he heard those words. "You better. I do enjoy looking at the results that you bring to me. So much in such a little time, don't disappoint me next time."

"Understood." Y/n end the call and look towards Eve. He walk over to her and hold her hand with his one last time. "I promise, I will see you again in a bit." He said before he lean in to kiss her forehead. Adam rush in the center once he heard news of his sister. He look towards the scene as Y/n give the kiss before walking away.

"There are doctors in Atlas that can help her. We are heading there as we speak. But know that we have medical personal right now to help her the best they can." He stop next to Adam, he turn to face him. "Her condition will be cure, no matter the cost it will take. We have the best Doctors in Atlas. She will be saved." He then walk out. "She have to be saved."

He walk towards his room where he remain alone. He yell in anger before he start to punch against a wall. After a moment, he stop and he walk to a desk in his room. He pull out something that was strange to be with him.

A bottle of whiskey.

He pull out a glass and pour himself a drink. He stare at it before downing it. It was his way of drowning out his sorrows, as it was something his uncle do all the time. He can't think of Weiss at the moment, but he does when he is not busy.