Chapter Nine

"Miss Cinder Fall. And You." The Blonde hair knight said as he looks upon the two cuff women in a dark room. "My name is Jaune Arc, one of the commanders under General Y/n Rose." A guard walk in and pass him a file with Cinder's name on it.

"It is very interesting to have the one that made Beacon Fell here with us today." He said as the two remain silent. He opens the file and begin to go through it as he continues to speak towards the two. "Born and raised in Mistral. Adopted by the Madame Ella of the Glass Unicorn. Murder them at the age of 17, currently age 21 from the date of birth till now. Been known to work alongside several known criminals and murders to bring down several government organizations."

He closes the file and stare towards her. "You are an extremely difficult person to find information on. Having to resort to paying Lil Miss Malachite to get this. And You." He turns towards Summer and stare at her.

"We are still trying to find out how you are. But you are similar in appearance to Y/n. So, you must be related to him." He explains before holding the file up for the guard to take it. "You are to stay here on the ship Camelot till we reach Atlas. Restrain."

"You can't. We need to go back home." Summer said to him. "I'm afraid that you don't understand your situation. You are prisoners. You will be under investigations for Treason against the Crown by working under Salem."

"You have no evidence of that!" Summer shouted at him. "We don't, yet. But we can get something to put you away or put you to death. Treason of any kind shall be punished under death. Especially You Cinder Fall."

He narrows his eyes towards the crimson dress woman. "You killed Pyrrha Nikos. The Fall Maiden that you murder in cold blood in the orders under Salem." Cinder finch a bit. "So, I am right. Even if the other one survives, you won't. You will die eventually, by my hands or by my command."

"Who was Pyrrha?" Cinder asks which cause Jaune to stand up and grab her cuffs to bring her closer to his face to threaten her. "I am going to kill you. Your actions will be your downfall."

He throws her back to her chair and walk away. "No one is allowed in this room." He orders the guards outside and they straighten themselves. The door was shut, and Cinder began to wiggle her chains.

"Cinder." Summer said to stop her actions. "These are from Siderites. A special metal from Patch. They stop you from using your semblance as long as we are chained."

"Yes, as long as we are chained." Cinder said before she reveals a keycard. "If we can get out, we can freely move around the ship. Now help me with the chains." Cinder revealed.

BACK WITH ADAM

Hazel was speaking with Sienna Khan. "No. I will not have the White Fang be hired to your master." She boasts towards him. "We both know that the Rose Legion under Vale is very powerful. United under us, we can withstand their efforts."

"I have enough of you. Adam, bring me the other one. The one that you are very excited to bring before me. I had enough of this one." She leans back in her throne and roll her eyes. 

Soon a black hair with red tips man walks in the room with two guards dress in red armor. "Miss Sienna Khan, the name is Y/n Rose. General under the Rose Legion." The two widen their eyes as Adam walk up to him.

"About time you show up. You had me waiting." Adam said as the two hug each other. "The Grimm were blocking the Bridge a few towns over. The Branwen tribe lure them in to hide their movements. But I arrive on time did I not?"

"You did. Thank you." The two looks towards Sienna as she leans forward to listen to the two. "Sienna. This is an old friend of mine. He has some things to say." Adam announces before her. 

"A human? I would never think this would ever happen." She spoke to herself. Y/n step forward from Adam and kneel before her. 

"As you know, I am Y/n Rose of the Rose Legion. I stand here today to inform you of my legion. We stand separate from the Kingdoms, giving them no authority of us. I alone command this force, and we like you to be a representative of the Faunas in the upcoming Council of Nations where we be attending to as guards. We extend this invitation from King Ozpin of Vale. You can have them all listen to your cause, after all, I would make them." 

"Why would you do such a thing for us?" She asks him as he stand up. "As a promise I made with Adam long time ago. Faunas and Humans united under one banner, and will you help us with that?" 

"Yes. Yes, I would. That is all I ever wanted." She said which brought joy to Adam's face before Y/n turn towards Hazel. "And you, you must be one of Salem's men? You can tell your master, I am going to see her very soon."

"You have no idea what is coming for you, boy." Hazel spoke before turning around to walk away. "She killed my parents. I know what is coming for her." He pulls out a laser pistol and aim it towards the man. Adam step in front of him. "Not here, not now." 

Y/n put it away before turning to his guards. "We are leaving." They straighten themselves before Y/n walk past them, letting them to spin around to follow him.

"What have this 'Salem' taken from him?" Sienna asks Adam. "Everything. She took everything from him. A man like that, nothing will stand in his way for revenge. He will kill everyone that stands before him, before killing the one that cause all of his suffering. He will make her suffer as he had suffer." 

"That is so sad." 

BACK WITH SUMMER AND CINDER

The guards outside their room heard something from within it. They open the door and move in, only for Cinder and Summer to walk out moments later after sounds of banging and thuds can be heard. They lock the room before looking around. "We need to find some clothing to hide ourselves among them." Summer recommends which cause Cinder to look at the walls for a sign. And she did. 

"How about the Officer's Quarters? They are close to us." Cinder ask Summer before she nod her head. The two walk in to find a few officers sleeping. They look for lockers to steal some uniforms before leaving. 

The two were in the red Atlas uniforms and walking the halls. The soldiers would always salute Summer as she walk by. Summer had to go the same to get them to continue walking by. Unknow to her, she was wearing a high ranking rank that could get her close to Jaune on the ship. 

The two venture towards the Hanger bay where they encounter a small force getting armed. Soon an officer stand on some boxes to speak towards the men. "We are going to be apart of the second wave of soldiers coming into Vacuo's Eastern Flank. The Old Temple of Lucio (Latin for Light), the Grimm are currently guarding it with heavy numbers. Commander Ren and Nora are attacking from the Northern and Western Flanks. We are to reinforce the 30th Infantry Division to be their relieve force. We have 5000 men ready." 

Summer and Cinder began to move around the group. Heading towards a bullhead. "We have the equipment. We have the men. Now, we shall pray to have the Strength and Courage to defeat the Grimm. For God in on our side!" 

(Ozpin is using the God of Light as a source of Religion Control to get people to continue to hate the Grimm and Bind more humans under his control. Still deciding is having the Brother Gods are actually characters or just legends to the people)

The two enter and began to start it up before some guards walk in. "Ma'am." One spoke as the two turn around. The officer of the group spoke up. "You shouldn't be alone with the Captain here ma'am." He spoke towards Summer. 

"The influence of Salem is wide ma'am. You need protection." He further explain before the ship was started and took off from the site. Summer look at Cinder with a worried face as the guards arm their weapons for combat. 

For whatever stands before them.