Chapter Six

"Come on Y/n!" a small girl with black hair and green eyes shouted as she run towards a small stream, in a open field. "Slow down Neo!" Y/n shouted back before fumbling down. (You are around 7 with Neo 9)

Once Y/n catch up, he look at the water with Neo. They saw their reflection but also the tiny little fishes zooming in the water. "Wow." Y/n said. He turn to look at the girl and give a bright smile. The girl then pop out her pink and brown color hair and eyes. The two look back at the water and watch the fish.

PRESENT DAY

Neo was holding a little 4 leaf clover, as she was leaning against a window on a bullhead, heading towards Salem's castle. Behind her was the cage Raven and Roman Torchwick taunting her. In front of Neo was Emerald and Mercury, flying the bullhead to it.

"What a sad little thing." Roman mock Raven before they reach the castle. Neo stand up and left with everyone else out of the bullhead. Roman pull on a chain that bound Raven's hands together. They walk all the way to the throne room.

In the Throne Room

Yang and the others were talking to Salem and Cinder. "Remind me to thank Watts the next time I see him." Salem said before turning to the others. "It seems that the armor that the 'Rose Legion' is using have a Grimm Motion Sensors but, only those that have a physical form and is limited to other humans that not wearing armor."

"How is that helpful?" Weiss ask. "Because that means I can transform your body to be completely mask from their sensors and give you the ability to mask other Grimm." Salem explain.

"How?" Yang ask. "How would you do that?" Salem tilt her head a little before looking at Yang's arm. Then Salem turn towards the door before it was open to reveal Neo and the others. "Is that necessary Roman?" Salem ask. Roman walk in with Raven chained. "What? You said get her here."

"Not in chains you idiot! She is our guest, unchain her!" Salem yelled in anger. Roman jump back before fumbling to let Raven go. Once done, Yang walk over and sucker punch Roman in the face before hugging Raven as Salem walk up to Roman to slap him.

"Hey Rave." Summer said, giving a little wave and an nervous smile. Raven was shock. "Yang. Summer. What the Oum is going on here?" Salem step forth and look at Raven. "I have ask them to be here Raven. They chose to be here of their own decision."

"Why am I here?" Salem look at Raven in the eye, with eyes that beg towards the cold hearted bandit. "I want to ask you if you want to help me save Y/n and stop Ozpin." Salem beg as she got on her knees to beg. Raven sigh to herself. "I know that Tai was killed by Ozpin, Y/n was left behind by him only to be trick to be his exterminator, and how Summer was trick to be the same herself recently." Raven answer.

"But I won't join you. I simply don't have the power and neither does you." Raven explain. "I can help with that." Salem announce before walking to Yang. "Yang, show her what we been training." Yang step forth and took a deep breath.

Yang focus on an image of a Grimm in her mind, as her body change into something more Grimm like. Her coat became dark as the front of her coat change to black with an outline of red. Her right arm, which was lost, start to turn black with sharp white claws and some small white spikes popping throughout her arm. Her left arm her gauntlet expand upwards to an armor like covering.

"This is what I have done to help her." Salem announce. "My powers was force to be Grimm related because of Ozpin, so this is was the best I can to help Yang with her condition." Raven grab Salem by the neck and lift her up.

Everyone grab their weapons out, but Salem raise her hand. "No! Let her be!" Raven tighten up grip on Salem. "What conditions?" Raven ask, with Venom in her voice. Salem while struggling, answer her question. "A k-knight.... Fr-rom atlas.... C-c- cut it off."