Prologue

RRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRR! A Grimm roar as a horde of them charge forward onto the City of Beacon inside Vale. Outside of the City the walls were off because of routine repairs, so Atlas Soldiers are posted up around the walls.

"Hey, you heard about that Mercury guy?" One said to another as the two-stand watch. "Yeah man, chick busted his leg good. I bet he won't be out for a month." The other respond. "I take that bet."

Soon they heard a noise inside the dark mist they were standing in. "Hey man did you heard that?" "Yeah." Both slowly start to aim their weapons forward. And in a blink of an eye, a beowolf jump onto one.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!" The Atlas soldier scream as the Grimm was tearing him apart. The other react by shooting it before an Ursa claw his back and smash his head with its strength. Behind the two Grimm were hundreds more, closing to the thousands marching towards the City. Cinder just got finish with her speech when the alarms went off. "Grimm Attack. Threat Level 9. Evacuations shall begin shortly. Have a nice day." Everyone panics.

Soon every student in the Kingdom got a message on their scrolls. "Protect the people. Destroy the Grimm in the city. Take up arms. Kill if needed." The students spring into actions. With each students teams their got orders to protect certain areas.

"Okay guys let go." A boy with black hair and red tips, Y/n Rose, said to JNPR as they rush to the school front entrance. Around 3 other teams follow behind them down the arena to fight back. Along the way two bullheads with the White Fang symbol open fire some heavy machines guns onto the students.

"Get down!" Y/n said and JNPR got down, but the others was not so lucky. Y/n pull out his sniper and fire at the pilot, killing him and crashing the other bullhead down along with. "Okay let's go." Y/n command as they follow him.

They soon reach the courtyard as the White Fang start to deploy ground forces. "Great." Y/n mutter. "Y/n, I need to go see Ozpin. Special Orders." Pyrrha announce to him. "Okay, take Jaune with you. Me, Nora, and Ren got this place. Go to Ozpin."

She nods and rush away with Jaune. Y/n turn his weapon to his sniper mode and rush atop of a tree to snipe his foes. Headshot after Headshot of the White Fang. Atlas Military forces was helping the group before their eyes turn red.

They spin around and open fire at the students. Y/n jump off the tree and start to attack them with his scythe. Three at a time, they were surprisingly easy to cut down. Nora and Ren focus on the White Fang, but of course the Grimm pop out and join in the fun.

Thankfully team SSSN and CVFY rush in and assist. Y/n then saw in the distance Blake and Weiss. He rushes to them and catch up. "Guys, what is the situation?" He said as all three put their backs against each other and watch their surroundings.

"Well, we got Grimm, White Fang, and Atlas Robots attacking the school. Other than that, I think nothing else is happening." Yang said jokingly walking in. "Okay, lets me think. Yang you and Weiss split up to take care of the knights and the Grimm, me and Blake will take care of the White Fang."

"Are we going to......?" Blake was questioning something, but Y/n respond while reloading his sniper. "It seems that we have to take care of the White Fang by killing them. Ozpin's Orders." "But?" "I am sorry Blake, but any other day I would say yes, but today I am going to have to say no. Next time." Y/n said with sorrow in his voice as he holds her hand.

"Okay. I understand." Blake said, having to accept reality. "Y/n." Weiss said, Y/n turn around to look at her. "Just. Be safe okay. I need my hero to be safe." "I will Weiss. I promise that I will come back to you. We aren't done with each other yet."

"When you're ready Blake, follow me." Y/n said as he rushes away. Blake reloaded her pistol before joining him to go fight. They run up to a large group of White Fang members. Y/n jump up and decapitate 5 with a single swing as Blake slid under his weapon to light up a few more.