Chapter Four

^^^I found this and I like it^^^

Y/n and Eve was at the Airport, getting ready to fly over to Mantle with an armed escort. "Just watch over her, for me." Y/n said, talking into his scroll. "I will try my best." Adam's voice rings out. "Also, I want tabs on the White Fang. If this Salem is in control over your 'business' partner that sneak her way to control, then I want to know every demand of them."

"Are you sure about this?" Adam asks. "Yeah. They took everything from me. I want payback, and thousands others as well want payback for Beacon." Y/n answer. "What about the White Fang?" Adam ask, intensively.

"I have a plan for that. Mostly involve me talking to this Sienna Khan you mention before. If things go well, then the White Fang will put down their arms, if not then I might have started a war." Y/n said, joking towards the end.

"Good thing I will be there to help you out." Adam said. "Yeah. Thanks bud. I will watch over Eve for you, so far she is not showing any damage, but I am worried." Y/n admit. "I am too. Only time can tell us for sure."

Y/n end the call before turning around to look at Eve. "You ready to go?" Y/n ask Eve. "Yeah. Let's go." She responds to him. The two enter a bullhead and travel to Atlas. When they reach Atlas, Ironwood was waiting with Winter for the leader of the Rose Legion.

"Who are we waiting for sir?" Winter ask the General

"Who are we waiting for sir?" Winter ask the General. "...and why did the Ace Ops go to Vale?" She presses forth. "A deal I made to ensure the future of Mantle. And, we need another Tech Wizard to help with Weapons designing and creation here at Atlas." Ironwood responds.

Soon the Bullhead touch done, and Y/n walk out with Eve following. "Oh, its cold." Eve complain, holding herself for warmth. "We are in the far north. I will buy you some new clothes when we have the chance." Y/n tell Eve.

The two then reach Ironwood and Winter. Winter raise an eye blow, and Ironwood put a hand up. "Welcome Y/n to Atlas. We had been waiting for you for some time now." Ironwood said. "Thank you General. It is a pleasure to be here." Y/n shake hands with the man in control, of the most powerful military in the world, for now.

After a while, Y/n motion Eve. "This is Eve Taurus, sister to Adam Taurus, Adam being second in command of the White Fang." Y/n introduce. "Adam?" Winter question. "An old family friends. Adam will be telling me things with the White Fang. I will be talking to him directly, and no one else."

"I see." Ironwood said. "Does Eve know of ...... her?" Ironwood asks. "Yes. She knows. That is why she is here with me. So, when do we get started?"

"You can start right away. After fighting Specialist Schnee here so see how far you are" This cause Winter to look at Ironwood with a surprise look. "I can then judge your training in two tests." Ironwood spoke, then Y/n ask something that plague his mind. "So, it doesn't matter whether I beat her or not, but the Rose Legion is mine, Correct?"