Chapter Eight

"I am just saying we is just going through a phase is all." Summer said as she walk with Cinder Fall through a forest. "I mean, I did the same when I was his age. But I ......." she began to trail off and stop her walk. 

"He is just lost. Everyone he know is gone, and those that remain want blood. We have to show him the way as soon as possible before he is lost." Summer look away to ponder on Cinder's words.

"He is just lost. Lost in this big wide world. Yeah, just lost is all." Summer mutter to herself before shaking her head and face Cinder. "Lost. That is what my baby boy is right now. Lost in his head. I just got to save him is all."

"Now that is the right idea. Come now, we still have to meet up with the council member in Faith."

MEANWHILE

"Where is Salem, Mister Brown?" Y/n ask to a older man dress in a good suit, brown hair, as blood run down the edge of his forehead and mouth. A black eye over his left, a broken nose, and two troopers holding him down on his knees.

Around the group was a burning village as several townspeople are push into a large circle with Rose Troopers and Officers holding them back. Jaune and Eve was behind Y/n as several troopers go from building to building. 

"I don't know who is Salem. Tell Oz that this is a mistake. I am ........." "Mister Brown. Right Now you are under my authority and under investigation of the Kingdom of Vale and Mantle's joint task force against Human Assistance to the Grimm Queen under the Rose Army, Councilor. So tell me now before I have to resort to unfavorable actions."

"Once Again, I have no idea who is this Salem you speak of!" Brown shouted. Y/n turn towards an officer and nod his head. The Officer respond with his own nod before barking some orders. "Then I have to resort to this. You have 15 seconds to comply now or else lives with be taken. 15."

"I don't know who is Salem! You have to Believe Me!" "12" "You bastard I want to speak to Ozpin right now to sort this out!" "9" That is when the officer return with a young woman and a small girl. "You Son of a Bitch! Leave them out of this!" "5" Mister Brown broke down at that point. "I don't know! I don't know who she is!"

"3. 2. 1." Y/n pull out his weapon and fire a single round to the woman. "Dianna! No! You bastard!" "One more chance. Now tell me what I want to know and she leaves." The Councilor put his head down, sheading tears. "I told you everything. I don't know who is this Salem you speak of."

Y/n's eye twitch and shine a bit before his mouth follow suit. "I am sure that Taiyang can .........." With the mention of his father's name, Y/n snap. He rush towards the councilor and grab him by the throat, and raise his up. 

"My father was killed by Salem." He spoke in a deep and hurt manner. "That is why I want to hunt her down. Now tell me where she is before I take away your granddaughter." The Councilor began to lose breath before he whisper something, a name. The Name of something, or someone. 

Y/n drop the poor councilor and back up a bit with his wide eyes. 

TIMESKIP

Summer and Cinder both arrive on the verge of a hill to see the town. Small smoke raise from the village. "I do hope that we can mister Brown to help us find who we are looking for." Cinder exclaim. "I do have some faith in this mission."

The two women giggle before reaching the top of the hill, seeing the destroyed village. Their faces drop. Throughout the town were people, on large pikes, as Nevermores pick on their flesh. Bodies litter the streets.

The two venture closure to see something that spot their eyes. The Town Center contain a building known as the Tower. A large tower that overlook the town, and act as a way to watch for Grimm. It was the only building left untouched by the flames that consume the rest.

Upon the entrance of the building, was the sound of a man, sobbing. "Hello?" Summer ask as she approach the sound. There she found a man in a suit, crying over a small girl body. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He mutter between his sobs.

"Hello?" Summer ask once more. The man rose his head and turn to her, only to reveal that his eyes were cut out. "Summer? Is that you?" He ask as Summer rush over to him. "Councilor Brown!"

"Ah, my dear." He said as she knee beside him as Cinder rush over. "It is good to hear your voice again." Brown whisper. "What happen here?" Summer ask him. "It is the new general. General Y/n Rose. Ozpin sent him here to gather information of someone name Salem. And as the highest ranking and still elder of the village, I was the one to speak to him. I told that I don't know who that is. and This what happen."

"He did all of this?" Cinder ask as she look upon the girl's body. "I am sorry. But I did the best I  can to help you. But I had to rat out someone. I had to, for her." He apologize as Cinder flip over the body to reveal wood.

"Summer!" She said as she stand up, only for feel something on the back of her head. "You both are under arrest for the conspiration against the crown and working along side the Grimm. You are coming with us." A voice spoke as the sounds of gun warm up and aim to them.

She turn around only to see the barrel of a blaster. "Inform Commander Arc, we got to females under custody. He is going to love this."

NOW WITH ADAM

Adam was pacing around a hall with several pillars. "Where is he?" He mutter to himself before a set of doors open. "Where is who?" A voice ask. He turn around to see a large man dress in green. "Hazel Reinhart. About time for you to show up. You know who hard to arrange this meeting?" 

"Just as long as I get to speak with Sienna, I don't care." Hazel grunted. "Tsk, fine. Well then, let us go." "Yes, lets."

(There you go Arc, another chapter. The next one is going to be fun to write about. Cinder and Summer, capture and heading to Jaune. Something is happening with Adam. And Yet Salem haven't made a move yet, and what is Ozpin planning? Find out soon.)