Chapter Five

Note: Apologizes for the long wait. I forgot that I had this for a sec. I will push this story out more since I have the next few ones almost done.

Y/n was watching as several engineers was working with the new armor that he asks for. Soon three scientist rush towards him with papers in hand. "Director Rose! Director!" The scientist screams. They soon reach him and began to speak fast.

"The new ammunition you ask for using hyperactive dust turn laser is wonderful! It was more powerful than a 50-caliber bullet and hotter than the surface of the sun! This is wonderful! How did you come up with this!" "IT was just a thought in the back of my mind for the past hour is all." Y/n replied.

"Wow! Your simple thought is a new discovery of Dust Technology!" The scientist screams. "Atlas need to use this discovery as soon as possible!" Y/n look towards the scientist and stab him. The others all stare at him in shock.

"This doesn't belong in Atlas." Y/n said. He then kicks the body off his blade. He uses his sleeve to clean off the blade. "You all don't belong to Atlas no more!" Y/n shout. "You all belong to me! And if I heard one peep about giving this to Atlas or anyone that is not under me! I kill you myself!" Y/n command with high authority behind his voice. Everyone steps back.

"You all belong to me! You gave up all ties the moment you enter this room and work on my projects. You all now belong to the Rose Legion. Doctor Watts." Y/n said, the dark hair doctor turn around while working on the armor. "Yes Director?" The doctor ask.

"I expect progress when I get back

"I expect progress when I get back." Y/n said as he turn to walk out of the room. Watts smile to himself as he walk. "Of course Director. Any thing for you." Once out of the room, Y/n saw Winter walking towards him. She had her hair down and have an arm sling. 'I might have gone a bit too much against her during the team battle.' Y/n thought.

"Director Rose

"Director Rose. It is good to see you." Winter said before stopping before him. "Specialist Schnee. I was just about to head to the Schnee manor to see your sister. Care to accompany me there?" Y/n ask. "I don't know. As much as I know you want to see my sister, I might stay out of it." Winter replied.