Chapter Seven

"What?!" Y/n and Winter said towards Willow's suggestion. "You are going to be part of our family, might as well seal it with Winter." Willow explains herself. "Mother?!" Winter screams back with a blush.

"Winter. You are a beautiful young mature lady, and Y/n can't marry your sister at the moment. Plus, due to traditions here in Atlas and Patch, you have to get married first anyways before the two married themselves. Saving all of us time."

"I guess I can follow your logic." Y/n state to himself. "Mother, I still disapprove of this action." Winter said as she looked away from everyone. "Well I want grandchildren and you are not giving me any anytime soon, so might as well get going with Y/n to have a child and divorce him afterwards. Or stay together I don't care. I want grandchildren and Y/n in a way to get married to Weiss."

"What do you think of Winter?" Y/n ask her. Willow pulls out a glass of wine to take a drink as Winter respond back. "I ..... uh ........."

(You can vote for her decision. Yeah or Nah. This will determine the first Lemon of the story. Basically Winter or Willow. I got plans for both so I let you all decide. But you must pick one of the two, no third option this time unless Arc says so.

And I will make the Adam and Yang thing for you, adding Yang seems to be hard for this story. So I am not adding her to the harem.)

TIMESKIP

Y/n return back to Atlas and meet up with Eve and Jaune. "So you are leading the assault tomorrow to the village?" Jaune asks towards the younger male. "I am. I am on the ground and I want you to be my second in command. Taking my Mx4 Storm with me. Have the officers wear red atlas uniforms with the same weapon as me."

"Where?" He asked. "A village at the border of the Vale and Vacuo. The name the locals gave it was Faith. Their motto, everyone must have a little faith in each other for the future." Y/n respond to Jaune. "I can see where a leader can change their 'faith' to follow Salem."

"Now we are to destroy the village without mercy. We are leaving in an hour. But first, Eve, what did Adam say?" Y/n look towards the female. "He said that the White Fang is to bomb Haven academy. Something about a relic."

"A relic?" Jaune questions and Y/n turns to think more, a hand on his chin. "Ozpin did mention something during the attack at Beacon. Saying that Glynda was moving it." Y/n state. "Glynda?" Jaune said which brought the two attention to him.

"Glynda was sent to get the crown that the old king of Vale used during the war. Saying that it was an important relic and is needed for Vale's survival." Jaune explained. "A relic that is important to Oz. Now that is something interesting to think about." Y/n said to himself.

"What are you thinking?" Eve asked him. "Oz is hiding something about that Crown, and whatever the relic is, we may have to beat it out of Leo for an answer." Y/n answer. "I can take care of that." Eve said. "I want to be there when he tells us what the relic is. Oz is like a father to me right now."

"Understood. Shall I attend the attack?" Eve asked. "Sure. There are some things I want to ask of you." Y/n said as the three began to walk to the bullhead, Jaune was making a phone call. "What do you think a leader should be? I think I may need to change my approach towards the officers that won't go in the transformation."

WITH SALEM

Raven was with Yang talking to each other as Blake and Weiss were walking with Salem through the town. "Weiss." Salem started. "I too want to save Y/n, but we must separate him from the others before we can even make first contact."

"How are we supposed to do that?" Blake asks. "I think I may be able to do that." Weiss revealed. "Weiss." Salem said as she stopped along with the others. "Do you think we can get through him? After all the lies that Ozpin have fed him."

"I believe that I can get through him." Weiss states to Salem. "I need to know that you are 100 percent ready for it my dear. It would bring sorrow if you are not totally prepared to talk to him in the condition he is in. And I fear that you may bring more harm to yourself than good to him." Salem revealed.

"Me and Him are husband and wife. We love each other." She said, Blake winced a bit as a shadow from nearby moved away from the group. Apparently that shadow has followed and heard that the three have been speaking about.

"If she can't do it I can." Blake said as she stepped forward. "Are you sure?" Salem asks Blake. "Yes I can. I am prepared." She said as she turned to Weiss. "I dealt with Adam before. I can talk to him if needed." Salem just took a step back.

"I let the two of you discuss the matter." She said as she started to walk away. "I don't want to deal with a lovers triangle at all." She mutters to herself as she walks.

"What do you think you are doing Blake?" Weiss strikes against her friend with her voice. "I am only saying that I can do it if you can't do it. That's all." Blake retorted. "I can do it." Blake steps forward to make Weiss to step back. "You. Can't. Do. It." She said in a slow, calm, almost dark tone in her voice towards her royal friend.

"Blake?" Weiss question. "I know the situation you are in, I have been in it before. With Adam. I can do it Weiss. You're not the only one that loves him." Blake said as she pushed her finger against Weiss' chest. "I love him. Heck, Pyrrha loved him too, but she couldn't be with him since she saw the two of you kissing during the festival."

"What?" "Nora had her eyes on him as well, but Ren got jealous. And even confront Y/n about it in a peaceful manner. You are so blind to your affections towards him." Blake stated out loud in front of Weiss' face. Weiss was just more confused.

"Weiss. Y/n make out with another girl from team NDGO during that party after the first rounds to show thanks for the ones moving to the second rounds. Lots of people were drunk because someone spiked the drinks."

"I remember passing out after a single drink." Weiss said as Blake stared at her. "He was about to get in her pants because both of them were so drunk and some random guy said, 'hey you two should kiss'. I have to pull him out of the room for him to stop."

"How come you didn't get drunk?" Weiss asks. "I am a Cat Faunas. I can only get 'drunk' if I am near catnip." Blake responded with an annoyed look. "No wonder Y/n can't have a pet cat. And Yang had to pull you out of him that one time."

She blushed and looked away. "It was the catnip." She said but in reality, Y/n didn't even have Catnip. The kind for cats. He had Catnip for Grimm called Tiger Scent, the scented sniper rounds to lure Grimm to the impact point. Meaning that doesn't affect Faunas, most faunas. "Beside, where is Summer?" Blake asked her friend.

"She said that she was going to visit a village in Vale, it is right at the border to Vacuo." Weiss' answer. "Well let's pray that she is safe on her trip." Blake said. "Agreed." Weiss respond.

By the way this below is the mx4 Storm that you are walking with next chapter.