TERRIFIED

Jenifer.....shh..shh... please calm.. don't be scared I am here for you.. don't scared I protect you... please Jenifer...his voice is steady and unaffected.
he wrapping his arms around me and embrace me.

me- I grumbling myself...I really don't feel well..I don't want to lose control, I hope.
I don't want owen knows about my panic attack,.
my brain just messed things up and triggered.
fight or fight at the wrong place and the wrong time.

me and Owen sank together to the ground in a tangle of limbs.

me- my body is shaking in owen arms... and I grumbling to myself....ok- ok- ok... and it'll pass. always does. nothing bad ever happens.
oh gosh... why do I feel so heavy on the chest, what were the symptoms of a heart attack ??
chest pain..numb arms...yeah that's it. definitely having a heart attack... owen i call out his name ... owen I can't breathe...I having a heart attack...I stutter... you sick minded don't you see ... please help me... please....my hand fists around his hoodie tightly...

my hand fists around his hoodie tightly

owen- shh,..shh...calm ... Jenifer....... everything will be alright... just breath... breath Jenifer
I believe in you...hear my heart beat? just focus on that.... I'll stay here ok .. you will be fine.. just breath.
Owen embrace me tightly in his arms and I put my head in on his shoulder and my cheeks on his chest and listen his heart...my breathing started slowely and gradually calming... and I take deep breath.

I shift a few times, trying to get comfortable.

Owen- yes... Jenifer.. like this you can do it..I trust you.

SOME SECONDS LATER 👁️

Owen- he soothes me and as soon as he speaks the world, the tension between me and Owen vanishes.
you feeling... fine.. now... tell me if you really ready to talk about now...

I nod my head slightly.

Owen- look I know you don't know about me properly, but I know you and I'm worried for you, no one deserve to be alone...if i could, I would kiss away all of your scars.

you know it's not bed to cry, in fact, I think it makes a person stronger.

me- hmm...

owen- you know... you are so cute.. when you're half asleep like this.

me- I slightly back away from his hug and when I look at him, shock washes over me when owen dark eyes peering down at me with a glimmer on his eyes that makes me think he's contemplating something serious

I jerked backwards from his touch.
ok.. you complete your work.. now leave me...i can take care of myself just fine....I don't want rumours to spread that I'm hugging a stranger....so.. now I don't need your explanation because I understand you only came here for only returned me my I'D card.

and thanks for giving me headache.

Owen - you know because of you...I haven't sleep in one month properly... and you .....well that's a pretty rude of you to say.

I clutches the back of his neck, and he hold my face gently and, my tears rolling down my cheeks, our eyes dance over one another again, his dark eyes smile before his lips do, and I slightly head up to his ear and whisper, you know, what I'm going to do owen?

Owen- what..?