please don't leave me

trust me I will get you through this.
he promised me.
my eyes stay fixed on him, and he peeks at me.
tears rolling down my cheeks.
I am very..... scared...I am in pain..it.. hurts... very bad.
I don't know what happened to me.or where I went wrong.. please tell me....I can't.... okay.
you know.. I try not to miss you, I try to let go, but in the end, you' re always on my mind.
and I keep murmuring.. please....
please don't leave me... you are my safe place.
I close my eyes and I can feel that you are a part of me..... without you each day of my life is hell.
he swipe my all tears from my cheeks.
he kissed my temple, moving the hair out of my face.
as i draped my arm over him.
and he quietly reached for the nightstand lights to turn them off.
he sighed, concentrated ly looking at me, his fingers gently brushing my cheeks.
our eyes meet and I stare at him curiously.
owen speak....I love you.
I never ever leave you..... you are part of my heart.
baby you make me feel beautiful, i loved and taken care of you.
always remember....... sometimes god will ask you to release the thing you want the most. that's a test.
if you' ll pass that test, at some point, he' ll either give back what you want or he will bring something better in your life.
I only making pout and humming his statement.
hmm....hmm.
tears keep rolling down my cheeks, I feel.. week..I feel.. tired because of my all crying.
babe.... babe...I keep murmured.
he replied...yes my love.
you know nothing makes me happier than knowing you are my love...babe.... (crying) babe.
owen- hmm..my love.
without my knowing, i' ve seemed to gratitude closer to him.
our proximity is unbreakable and our lips are nearly touching.
his warm breath hit my skin and I breath in his smell, temptation gets the better of me and he press his lips against mine.
but I doesn't respond to his kiss at first, but my instincts soon over and I wraps my arms around his neck.
his sweet testing tongue slips into my mouth sending electricity through me.
the realisation of how much I actually love and missed the feel of him hits me hard and I grip him closer.
small moans pour from the back of owen throat causing shivering in my body.
I untangled my arms from around his neck and i presses my

palms against her chestour lips break apart and my eyes look at him sadly

our lips break apart and my eyes look at him sadly.
I know this was a dream. I whispers, then turn to face away from him.