please help me

I ignored the occasional tears that would down my cheeks

I ignored the occasional tears that would down my cheeks.i somehow i complete my bathing and I hastily shut off overhead foucet. my hands whips over the certain and I reach for my towel. I wrap my towel around me to protect my body from the chilly air. a loud knock pounds against the bathroom door and a load voice come through the outside, jolting me and tearing me away from my thoughts.i have been thinking I am so lonely, I feel so week, no one love me. and about death a lot lately, not in a sucidal way just thinking.i mentally rebuke from my thoughts. and my mother call out me through the door,baby. you are alright, you taking so much time to bath. clearing my throat so she doesn't knew I have been crying.i suck in a deep breath, my lips are seal together and I pause my breathing as I brace myself for impact. I replied to my mom. yes, mom I am fine you don't need to worry. my voice was hoarse and I hope that my mom didn't knew I was crying. my mom replied me ok baby, come fast downstairs food is already arrived. I dart up my direction and paid towards the bathroom door. I twisting the door knobs and come out of the bathroom and slam the door behind me.i make my way to my room and drop my towel into a pool around my feet.my eyes scan through my closet and until I find suitable for wear today.i wear a short skirt and crop top.i had towards my dressing table to see myself.i stood in front of the mirror.i glance towards me through out the mirrors.

i glance towards me through out the mirrors