he promised me

I know this was a only dream".I whispers, then turn to face away from him. the bed suddenly feels cold  with the distance between our two body's .
he reach out to me, he lacing her arms around my waist and pulling me back towards him.
I feel week I don't know what to do, I want to feel his touch, but reality hit me this was only a dream and nothing else.
please stop don't do  these to me it hurts so bad, please tell me ....are you real.... please help me stop this feeling it hurts so bad.... I whispers
to him. tears pouring from my eyes.
he grab my chin gently, turning me so he looks my face clear.
our eyes meet and he coaxed me shh" shh" calm .
no I can't calm because I know this is only dream, this is not making any sense. when I sleep you're always here doing this and if not I'm being tortured by dreams of you, I'm being turmented by insomnia.
please.. please don't do this it hurts so bad, I can't breath, I want to touch you, I want to feel you, but this is only dream.( I sound shattered, I keep crying)
his hands anxiously rush to swipe my all tears but they constantly flowing.
he speaks you are not dreaming I'm here.he whispers to me.
that what you always say "I'm here"
but the time your absence hurts the most is when I wake up knowing I have dreamed of you.i argue him.
I don't move for a second , but I shuffles around to face him again.
I see his those beautiful eyes I love most, I see his those soft pink lips I want to kiss over and over.
he embraced me in his arms.
what are you doing,  don't touch me,  my voice cracks as I say to him. my heart races with haunting voice of my.
I keep mumuring... you know.....
I hate you so much... you are fucking liar, you leave me, you make me cry everyday,  you are asshole, you are very bad....bad...bad..... but  it's pathetic really, how much I still hope it's you and me in the together.
I still love you.( my eyes feel with tears)
Jenifer my love I am sorry for all the things I have done just know I never meant to hurt you.
my heart ache,  panic build in my chest thinking of loosing him.
and I whine like a baby...owen... please... don't... leave....me.
I embrace him tight in my arms... please.. please...I am scared..I am scared ... don't leave me.. don't.. please.. don't...I am scared ( ear piercing srik skip from the my mouth.
why are you scared my love.
he asked me?
I am scared because you leave me, I am scared you leave me when I wake up from this dream.
don't be scared god is saying to you today the pain will end , the tear will stop, the door is open and a season of miracles and blessings is coming your way... but you have to stay patience and trust your journey.
I am here my love don't be scared, tomorrow morning if you wake up and the sun doesn't appear I will be here. if in the dark, we lose sight of love hold my hand, and have no fear cause I will be here.
I will be here, when you feel like being quite when you need to speak your mind I will listen, and I will be here.
but don't cry if I leave you for a little while please don't shed wild tears and hug your sorrow to you through the years, but start out bravely with a smile.
if you feel week, shattered, and I reach your hand in comfort and cheer you and hold you near.
and never be afraid if I leave for a little while, always remember I am always here for you, I love you. he promised me.
but I keep crying in her embrace i don't know what to say I just not wanted to let this movement pass.
he lean away from me , he brushes his fingertips against my face.
my love...I love you .
he kissed my temple.
he kissed my all over face slowly.
his every touch give relaxed.
and my eyelids getting heavier by the second.
he slides me  close to him and wrap her arms around me.resting my had on his chest, and I feel overwhelmed I could just squeezed his body so tight. I sigh and my breathing begins to slow down.
I feel comfortable , I feel happy, I feel my safe place.
some seconds later.
I crying again....he coaxed me...."shh"  calm my love I am here.
go to sleep... you need rest...he tell me.
i nod slowly and soft sniffer come from my mouth.
I feel started tired because of my all crying, I don't know when sleep consumed me.