FIRST TIME I MEET HIM

and I make my way towards my room, and slam the door behind me

I got into my bed and curled up into a ball pressing my knees to my chest.
tears pour down my cheeks and I don't bother to swipe them away.
my eyes and throat become blurry from the tears.
because of the today incident in school.
all I want right now is scream and crying, because it's killing me inside.
I feel week, tired, I don't know what is this feeling, I feel weird in my heart.
I was in thought when my door suddenly creak open.
and I covered my face with my hand because I don't want anyone see, me in this condition.
my stomach clench and I mentally rebuke myself.
when my mom call out my name.
mom- Jenifer are you fine.
I suck in a deep breath, my lips are seal together and I pause my breathing as I brace myself for impect.
yes...I am fine... you have something to say.
mom- yes, acctualy your friend is waiting for you in guest room.
I wondered what the hell mom was talking, litterly friend...I think i may have missheard.
and I ask again what mom...?
mom- Jenifer your friend is waiting for you in guest room.
so, get up and come downstairs.
hmm...I slightly nod... I will come downstairs, I replied her.

mom... say..ok.... and... before walking out of the room.
I climb out my bed and walks towards my bathroom and wash my face and cleaning my self.
and walk out of the bathroom.
I took off my clothes, I was wearing tight jeans and top.

I head towards the closet and hastily I grap my shorts and a
begy t- shirt .
I wear my shorts and t-shirt and I make my way downstairs.

I was wondering.... honestly, I hold into a lot, when I'm upset, I don't really like telling anyone, I don't want to worry others what I'm going through. no matter how somebody asks, or how hard I cry, my answer will always be the same, I'm fine , even it's not true....I think I am scared to open up to any one.
I twist the knob of the guest room.

and make my self enter and shut the door behind me.
when I entered nobody was there.
I'm standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. and I went towards couch, and sit.

my heart ache I don't know what happened with me, I feel weird

my heart ache I don't know what happened with me, I feel weird... because I think I am scared.... because my friends and bully don't have difference they are same.
I don't know why my friend/ bully came to my house....I don't know what they will do with me.

dreads fills me.
a few minutes my heart begin to ache and a lump forms in my throat.
hell no, I'm not about to start fucking crying.

when I was thinking a weird sounds coming from the behind.
and I am totally scared, I don't know where is the sound coming from.
because when I entered into the room, nobody was there.

shoving myself up off of the couch.

tears those already forms in my eyes.
would rain down my cheeks, I hold my stomach tight and litterly shaking... but I tried to don't show.

black spots began to fill my vision because of my crying.

muffled footsteps rushing around the corner.
I'm concentrating on blinking rapidly trying to regain my sight.
when the spot completely vanished I glance up in furry.
I see a boy was standing in front of me.
tears rolling down my cheeks and I am very aware of them as a boy staring at me.
I turn away from him in the same as he takes in the scene in front of him.

the boy speek..hey..why you turn away from me... you look beautiful when you crying.

and I feel weird because I litterly don't know who is he... because neither he is my friend or bully..I don't know.. what to do...I feel litterly weird...oh gosh.

he tap my shoulder and I don't respond... because I also don't know what to do.

he turn me so he see my face clear... but I covered my face with my hands...
and back away from his touch.

and I spoke who are you and what are you doing here... without removing hands away from my face, I spoke.