Jack and Shadow hot Sally escape

In canterlot city shadow the hedgehog and Jack got near prison holding dangerous criminals even a pushiment for a former princess of castle of acron. Sally Arcorn.

Shadow:This security guards is unless. I performed more challenge then this

Jack:Like Kipo kick your butt before you capture princess twilight sparkle away from her friends.

Shadow(mad):That mutant brat got lucky. Next time I show Kipo I belong then Shane the hedgehog.

Jack(evil smiles):Even to me from jabok. I might get all ladies to myself and you keep princess twilight sparkle.

Shadow and Jack found where princess Sally prison door. Shadiw use his chaos power's to destroy door.

Sally:You two took your time to save me.

Jack:Princess sally soon Queen of earth. We came to save you.

Sally:Aleast you know I be true Queen of earth. You two aren't happy before I been save.

Shadow:They more peoples are going help princess twilight and sonic friends a friendship party from new York.

Jack(scared):Wrost part they two look like us. They jabok moon and Shane the equestrian hedgehog.

Sally:Jabok moon and Shane the equestrian hedgehog. Good because thanks Mephlies I take Shane powers I become a god but Shane shane had die then I go equestrian kill his twin sister.

Shadow:Your deal I keep a girl with me. I choose princess twilight sparkle

Jack:For me I thinking all girls both here and New York are coming to canterlot city.

Sally agree they deal but soon Sally will betray shadow for part her true plan. They espace but they didn't know a muant cat and lookike monkey don't got a tail. They names hugo and Yumyan

 They names hugo and Yumyan

Yumyan:I can't we to late to stop them

Yumyan:I can't we to late to stop them . One thing I don't understand about two guys look like them

Hugo:About this jabok moon and Shane the equestrian hedgehog. I thought Mephlies alive before we came from earth but now maybe two boys and their friends help all us.

Yumyan:That and Sally want kill Shane then take his power's. I thought you need anyone alive to take they powers away.

Hugo:Unless sally learn a another way because she train by that demon hedgehog destroyed our planet mobius. We need tell Kipo and Queen Aleena about news we heard.

Yumyan:Your right. I glad your sister Kipo save you and help you join our side. Hugo.

Hugo(smile):Same to me friend.

They running to tell Queen Aleena and Kipo. Soon they going meet four muants  ninja turtle and they master yo help them to save all muants.

I sorry I acting because shawn told me even I don't belong with you all. Please forgive me and Merry Christmas. Jake_is_Great. I sorry I said to you jabok. I horrible partner to you.