Getting a mission from Queen of mobians

We all turtles lair figures our plan for a special  project then Makayla look jabok.

Makayla light:You not acting yourself jabok.

Jabok:I fine Makayla. It just I ask by mystery person last night.

Angel:What are you talking about jabok.

Jabok:Well a mystery person with sword ask a favor when we go canterlot city. I don't why but I sure I finger out more when we get there.(I can't tell them about a guy look like me.)

Mars:Even Karai and I came back from Japan. I still shock you and Shane be ask for helping a another school with all mobians survived from they planet mobius.

Karai:I read some stories about mobians but they all live with because they planet mobius destroyed.

Master Splinter:So far we know it was Mephlies fault destroyed they world with some his ally's.

Charlie(mad):Even with you help Angel. That why I coming to keep eye on you.

Angel scared until a spirit of Queen Aleena coming down on roof. We all shock.

Mikey:(scared)A ghost of hedgehog came to stop us.

Queen Aleena:You all don't be scared to me. I want talk you all heroes save my races.

Krel:Wait minute. You knew it was us stop Mephlies the dark hedgehog. Are you a queen of mobians.

Queen Aleena:I am. I honored to meet you all. Even mutants and Shane the equestrian hedgehog.

Leo(shock):Wait minute. You know we munetes your highness.

Queen Aleena:Because they more mutants with us from our planet.

Raph:Other's mutants like us from your world.

Marco:Wow. I can't believe they more mutants with mobians and humans.

Star butterfly(smile):I know mobians are great race. Queen Aleena. My name princess butterfly from Mewni. My people's heard happen your home. If we work together I brought a peace treaty to mobians and Mewni. We do after project at canterlot city.

Queen Aleena:I glad your peoples from Mewni care us star butterfly. I accept after you all help me.

Raven starshine:(They more just Shane and jabok.) You want ask us a favor your highness.

Queen Aleena:Yes. They some bad peoples, mobians work together ruin our peace when we here. That why I ask you all because you all work together before stop Mephlies the dark hedgehog. He made some ally. I ask master Splinter come with you help muants get along with my mobians. Rest you all get along other's  mobians. Don't worry I promise alot people's don't know you all descendants. Charlie you keep eye Angel with them.

Charlie:Of course your highness. They one thing I want tell you if you promise. Truth is I princess of hell from this planet. If you ask girls got same magic like Shane don't use on here. I care my cousin Angel even she did horrible time with my friends here and hell.

Queen Aleena:Very well. I promise if you keep eye on her. I had leave but I see you all soon.

Queen Aleena gone. We still shock Queen Aleena ask us a mission going canterlot city. Soon we go canterlot city mikey, Arsenio, jabok and myself will meet even fell in love.

I want say thanks you all help me even I lost. If you look my journey when you all time. Thank again.