Raven and Angel made deal.

This chapter for kiana1506. Hope you all enjoy.

Angel walking to forest that no one know she use her power's. Now night time in forests but Angel feel someone was keep on her.

Angel(sigh):You come out I sense you here Raven Queen.

Raven shock after all training with her boyfriend leo and master Splinter be stealth. Raven came out hiding with mean look.

Raven(Mad):You already know I keep eye after you done. I make sure  you didn't lie to us at school because you lying emo cat.

Angel cross arms after Raven told her everything with smile.

Angel:You smart demon girl Raven. I suppires you change so much since you came to New York. I hate tell say but I tell you and other's truth. I going back in hell tell Charlie I going with you all to another horrible city.

Raven:Or you plan stay hell. I not be fool by you Angel.  I here make deal to you. After all you stay with us then I leave.

Angel almost attack before calm down.

Angel(mad):Fine. What type deal Queen of mean

Raven(smile):One no more calling names to  us or school we going help. Two you make sure help us whole time. Three unless their major threat you name Angel the cat. We don't you mess up because you from hell. Last one you don't kill any else. You understand everything or I write down make you follow I told you.

Angel(mad):(God damm it). Fine. I understand but some try attack me I defend myself and I still use my hell fire power's. I accept deal.

Raven(smile):Good. You go.  I want you find us after you talk Charlie. Angel the cat.

Angel created portal go to Charlie place in hell. Raven start walking until see her boyfriend leo. Leo came out hiding to hug her.

Leo:I know I promise I stayed away but we know we don't trust emo cat did to us.

Raven hug leo with smile and kiss him

Raven(smile):I glad I change you and our friend's help me. After all we be together forever senpai

Leo blush when Raven said to him.

Leo:I love you Raven and I promise my  brother's and myself help you all make sure special project jabok and shane do in canterlot city. Shall we go back.

Raven:Sure leo. We should figure plan before we go canterlot city few days and I love you leo.

I hope you all like chapter. Please like and  leave comment to me.