Peace treaty/See Marco again

Star butterfly contract her mom mirror.  moon butterfly shock all mobians survived.

Moon butterfly(smile):This best news  you tell me after we start getting along after Mewni.

Star butterfly:Yes mom. My new friends help end war and stop Mina. Any luck found psycho monster.

Moon butterfly:No star. Mina not Mewni. Mina in earth plan revenge your new ruin everything.

Star butterfly:Well. Mina made mistakes  almost destroyed my friends. I wonder Marco doing. I still sad marco  almost die by Mina.

Moon butterfly:Star. Marco full recover you be surprised after I se d peace treaty papers. You might ho roof.

Star butterfly see peace treaty papers come from portal. Star glad papers.

Moon butterfly(smile):I love you star and I wish jabok,Shane the hedgehog even you good luck star.

Star butterfly: I love you to mom and if you do me favorite. It chance you look a world call equestrian because shane born from Mephlies before we defeat him.

Moon butterfly:Of course star. Anything do them a favor after your friends help us.

Star hang up then went to roof. Star smile see teenager boy with brown hair and brown eyes wreaing red hoodie. His name Marco

 His name Marco

Marco:Hey star. I glad you do alright and.

Before Marco finished star came to hug Marco with smile.

Star butterfly:Marco.I miss you so much. I thought I won't see you again  Menia almost kill you.

Marco:I know star and I promise I be with you. I came back be with you with your new friends.

Star butterfly and Marco sit roof talking until marco shock about jabok and myself life last few week's ago

Marco:Let get straight star. Shane the hedgehog from world you or other's never heard before. World call equestrian. Mephlies the dark want use shane powers inside but you and other's help Shane defeat him and made ally from underworld here on earth. Wrost part Rryan between  force jabok leave you to die that ryan had jabok all to himself. I can't believe that brat went to far

Star butterfly:You now what happened and strange our  principal ask jabok and Shane do special project ar canterlot city to help mobians and us get along. They  make sure we go with them to help.

Marco:That amazing news star. We go meet friends and maybe new adventures for us if I come with you all.

Star butterfly(smile):After you full recover. You promise help and keep you safe Marco. ( I wish I tell you I love you.)

Marco(smile):Deal star and I still own our friends save me and help me get better my training. (I wish I tell you I love you star butterfly maybe after we help shane and jabok.)

Star butterfly:I promise we go see other's and they be happy see you again Marco.

Marco and star star walking to base. Soon they be more then friend's.

Hooe you like this chapter. Leave like and comment. Thank you.