Charlie and Husk join

Angel made to hell. All demons see Angel walking to hotel. They look at her with smile.

All Demon's:One most power demon finally come home. You having horrible time living world

Angel(mad):What I show you all be afraid son of bitch's.

???:Stay away my lost girlfriend. You do something stupid I kill you all.

Angel see a black cat with red wings wearing black and red hat with red tie . His name husk.

All Demon(scared):Of course Husk

All Demon(scared):Of course Husk. We leave angel alone sir. Please don't kill us.
All demons leave. Husk came hug her lost girlfriend.

Husk:I miss you  my demon love. I thought I never see you for forever.

Angel:Well. I got no choice stay in living world with descendants. I miss you my handsome demon cat.

They kiss then they made to hotel. Charlie, Angel dust, Vaggie, Radio demon talking about Angel the hell cat stay with them.

Angel dust:This is bullshit. First husk told Angel the hell cat and him are together. Now thank's you Charlie Angel the hell cat stay living world.

Charlie:Look Angel dust. My cousin choose stay with them here. She still hate my plans so far.

Vaggie:Maybe for best Charlie. Your cousin choose went to far with Mephlies help . Thank your parents you change to her for now Charlie.

Charlie:(sad)Yeah I know Vaggie. I just I wish I spend time with her because Angel is my only I call her my sister.

Radio demon:Why you start now because I senes your cousin coming with husk.

All see husk and Angel the hell cat coming hotel. Charlie smile before to Angel and hug her.

Charlie(smile):I miss you my dear cousin. You finally learn your lesson after Mephlies did to you.

Angel:No but I came back tell you and other's I got no choice to go different city with descendants cousin.

Angel explains to them in living room. Alk shock about Jabok and myself doing special project to peace for mobions and human's.

Angel dust:Sre you freaking kidding me. Descendants are going canterlot city. Thst city give me nightmares thinking.

Vaggie:I still shock why only jabok and Shane the hedgehog chosen do peace with they friend's. Charlie you know that city had strange power.

Charlie went to Angel to tell her about her weakness.

Charlie:Angel my dear cousin. I coming back with you because equestrian magic on  earth. When you stay with you call descendants. Canterlot city got same power your weakness like Shane. Plus they major threat both side humans and mobians we going help.

Husk:If you plan go to living world I coming if you don't mind boss.

Radio demon:Sure husk. You be more upset something happens your girlfriend husk. You keep them safe or I show I anger.

Husk(scared):Understand boss I get my stuff

Angel:Well shit. Look we tell them.

Charlie:No. We don't tell them yet and I fear three want ruin everything not just my friends also other's to. I tell them you pushiment is over after we help jabok and Shane. Understand cousin.

Angel:Fine. I made promise to Raven Queen. I finally stay home with you for go.

They got stuff ready go back to living world but they don't know threat will tell all they from hell.