You be in my heart

I want sat thanks to Jakob8362 picture with princess luna and myself.
Back New York when night time everyone left go tonight. Charlie, husk, jabok, Angel, and myself  stay with master Splinter. We sitting on couch thinking our plan.

Charlie:So you get along mobians and people's in canterlot city after a month ago when we stop Mephlies. They alot demon back in hell want follow Mephlies like Angel.

Angel(scared):Not anymore besides Mephlies was going use us Charlie. I told you I never be salve demon cat ever again.

Jabok:(mad)Well I glad we won't see you again Angel. One thing I tell you next time I see Ryan stood up with no help you from you because I still hate Ryan broke my feelings before Mephlies came.

Husk:You really hate this Ryan girl jabok. I don't mind you want tell this bitch you hate her. Dose Ryan got any power's.

Shane:No. I tell you one thing never trust unhealthy lover psychopath. I go bed early because I need some sleep for big in morning.

I went my room try sleep. Rest them are shock about I went bed early.

Charlie:Dose Shane go bed  early once while master Splinter because this new for me.

Master Splinter:No. This to early because my son's and Shane always night out to make sure  city is safe for all us.

Angel:Best guest shane still recovered from fight against Mephlies and myself.

Jabok:I hate say this emo cat but I believe you because Shane new form took alot out in him. Mikey call rainbow form.

Husk:Rainbow form. That is strange name even for me. I going get  alcohol.

I went to sleep then some reason I wake up.

Shane:Okay I must see strange thing my life but how come I feel I awake.

???:Because I want see you even we live different worlds my son.

I look see a black alicorn pony with sparkles hair with moon cute mark. Her name princess luna. Princess luna came to hug after we separated very long time

Princess luna(cry):I miss you so much shane. I happy i see you even we in dreams.

I hug my lost mom even cry to. We talk for awhile until I found out why we stop Mephlies.

Shane:Wait minute. You found out Raven, jabok,Callie, Arsenio, Sapphire, Ola, Krel, Makayla, turtle's, star butterfly, and myself stop Mephlies. I don't understand mom.

Princess luna:Because shane. They few your aunt and myself trust came to earth even your child friend twilight sparkles. When Queen Aleena  told them you all defeat Mephlies even made peace princess of hell. I knew you refused join my ex love.

Shane:So this Queen Aleena from mobius live with us told and now jabok and myself with our friends are last hope help bring peace to mobians and us mom. Dammed I never someone like us already.

Princess luna:Even to me Queen Aleena know where twilight sparkles and rest we sent help get along. I want you tell your friends this mission or you all call special project. They two look like you and jabok threat canterlot even hurting lives my son. I know you and Other's will win. Soon your friends and you find love when you all go to canterlot city.

Shane: I understand and maybe there chance I come to equestrian mom. Maybe my friends meet you and other's pony's.

Princess luna:Yes and you always be my heart shane. I love you and I can't wait you finally come home.

Shane(smile):I love you mom and I happy I finally mert you after all these year's.

We hug for one time before princess luna gone in dream. I start sing a song. Still worth fighting for because  my friends and myself we fight for help more people's and now pony's in equestrian.

I hope you all love and enjoy your day. Please like and leave comment.