Announcers/ Jack and shadow problem

In few hours ago in canterlot school all mobians and people's try get along. shadow the hedgehog and human with blue hair with blue eyes. Wearing purple shirt and pants cover purple jacket. His name Jack. Fluttershy and princess twilight going to music room see they friend's about announcement from Queen Aleena sonic mom.

Fluttershy:I got lucky coming school today that no excuse jack try take me away.

Princess twilight:Even to me with shadow. I promise I help you all get along but they  ruin everything and wrost part Mephlies made deal with them.

Fluttershy:I still feel your Luna from equestrian was use by that monster. You still sad your child friend gone so long.

Princess twilight(sad):We baby's before princess luna send shane away. My rainbow dash and clouden flash mess him.

Fluttershy:I sure one day you see Shane again. We should go to music room. Queen Aleena had idea we more help our problems everything happens.

Princess twilight and fluttershy came to music room to see they friend's. Rain booms and team sonic at music room wating princess twilight and fluttershy see them.

Sunset shimmer:I really get sick tried shadow and jack ruin everything we try all us get along sonic. Had you all try get shadow your side.

Sonic:Shadow was horrible life but now we  stay earth shadow get wrost.(What if shadow want ruin our life after made deal from Mephlies the dark.)

Pinkie pie(sad):Even us be take away from jack. I know sunset shimmer, fluttershy, princess twilight and myself don't had boyfriend. It not fair.

Rainbow dash:I know sonic and i promise we help even we start going out after we keep secrets from you all.

Sci-Twilight:I know you two are going out but I feel bad with you all. Starlight you sure jack not from equestrian.

Starlight(mad):No but jack from equestrian  teach him with my magic even with other's help.

Silver:Even me teach shadow a lesson made deal that demon hedgehog.

Princess twilight and fluttershy made music room. Queen Aleena ask all them sit with announcer.

Queen Aleena:To start I say thank you all coming even princess twilight and Starlight gimmer from equestrian helping we get along even since we came to earth. I tell few announcer.

Knuckles:I hope we track that demon hedgehog teach Mephlies never meets with us your highness.

Queen Aleena:(smile)We don't be afraid Mephlies anymore because he dead.

Rain booms and team sonic are shock when Queen Aleena tell them Mephlies is dead.

Queen Aleena:Intel told me Mephlies went city call new York get a power source his plans start but fail by new heroes live city. I ask principle Celestia that heroes save us come to canterlot city help us. Two with they friend's.

Sonia:Two heroes combine they friend's stop and defeat Mephlies. I can't wait we get help mom.

Wallflower:May I ask how they stop Mephlies your highness.

Queen Aleena:They aren't normal people's like you rainboom. One is son of Mephlies with his friends defeat Mephlies together destroyed Mephlies.

Princess twilight(shock):Shane is alive and his friends save us by defeat Mephlies.(I can't believe my child friend alive and Mephlies is gone. I contract princess Celestia and luna after this.)

Queen Aleena:Another announcer you all should jack and shadow probably know two we people's help us are Shane the hedgehog and jabok are last hope stop them. I wan you all try help them with they friend's when they come to city. I had go make sure Sally stay prison after she dine back our mobius almost destroyed.

Queen Aleena left to back new city mobians building after they came to earth.

Tails:I can't believe son if Mephlies alive and his friends stop that monster. I was wrong we don't stand chance tgst demon hedgehog.

Sonic:Even part Mephlies beat me to easily. I hate say this but I glad shane and his friends stop him but why both them our last hope stop jack and shadow.

Pinkie pie:Maybe we know when our new friends. I can't wait meet them

Rairty:Same to me and I jealous all them coming from New York. I go to city one day for nice clothes idea.

Sunset:You all get ready and keep eyes out of jack and shadow. Fluttershy, princess twilight and myself are go to find my book to princess Celestia and luna about news.

All went different directions. Fluttershy and princess twilight be in love but can jack and shadow with few suppires ruin our lives.