Nightwing meet Jabok/going to distance

This chapter for Derekjaime2 and Jakob8362. Please leave like and comment. Thanks you.

Jabok start walking back his apartment even thinking Ryan did to him after learn truth.

Jabok(sigh):I still can't believe ryan using me. Everyone my friends find love. Shane and I having hard time and a special project we planned go in morning.

???:You might help me something important you going jabok.

A mystery person coming out with sword. Here picture help you. His name Nightwing aka black strike

Jabok(scared):Who are you and how you know my name

???:I watching you and your friends stop crystal hedgehog few weeks ago. I talk you in ally for favorite.

Jabok and Nightwing went to ally make sure no one see them.

???:There someone at canterlot city look like you but more evil even ally dangerous people's and one mobian with smart leader I searching. How you see him before.

Nightwing give picture to jabok. Jabok  that a person look like him with different color jacket.

Jabok:No. I never see him before but he does look like me.

???:His name Jack. Jack not from earth I know so far because I senes strange about this bitch try get all ladies in canterlot city go out with him.

Jabok:I don't like jack force girls in canterlot city go out. This asshole like my ex girlfriend.

???(smile):Good. You are perfect because I want you and your friends keep on this bitch. Return I won't tell anyone you friend's with a alien with four arms, mutants and few people's from hell.

Jabok:You know about my friends. How. We make sure we keep secrets each other's.

???:I in shadow until someone hurts I stop but I can't do alone. Can you trust me. I asked you help stop jack.

Jabok:You got deal but take time and I know this jack first before I stop him. Deal.

Nightwing agree jabok. Nightwing left go back canterlot city. Jabok put picture of jack in his jacket.

Jabok:I just hooe my friends understand I made deal.

Song go to distance. Hioe you all enjoy.

Song over jabok went to his apartment but jabok didn't know Ryan was watching whole time.

Ryan:(evil smile)So my boyfriend going to canterlot city with horrible friend's. I got suppires for them and soon you be mine forever. I glad a small crystal from Mephlies. With this crystal I become more powerful then anyone. Thank idea Angel the hell cat.
(Evil laugh)